Here are some of everyone’s favorite Happy World Childrens Day quotes Messages and Wishes. Children are the most beautiful creations of God. Childhood is a very important time for every human being. Childhood is the most beautiful and important period of every human life. “Children are like wet cement whatever falls on them makes an impression.”
Every child is special regardless of cast, religion, caste. Every one of us should care more about children and give children a better safe world. The most important duty as all parents and teachers is to make children into good human beings. Children are the future of the world. Children should be cherished with lots of love and positivity. Children should teach how to be kind to the world. Not only for children’s day, but also for the 365 days of the year, we all have to care about children. Read the following Happy World Children’s Day quotes Messages and Wishes yourself and send them to children to make them feel that you love them so much.
So, without wasting time let’s jump in.
Table of Contents
Children’s Day Quotes
Happy Children’s Day Wishes
Children’s Day Wishes from Parents
Children’s Day Wishes from Teachers
Funny Children’s Day Messages
Children’s Day Wishes for WhatsApp
Children’s Day Messages for Facebook
Children’s Day Messages for Instagram
Humorous quotes On Children’s Day
Children’s Day Quotes by Nehru
Children’s Day Quotes
1. “Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man.” –Rabindranath Tagore
2. “Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.” – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
3. “Our children are our greatest treasure. They are our future. Those who abuse them tear at the fabric of our society and weaken our nation.” – Nelson Mandela
4. “Children are like buds in a garden and should be carefully and lovingly nurtured, as they are the future of the nation and the citizens of tomorrow. Only through right education can a better order of society be built up.” – Jawaharlal Nehru
5. “The secret of genius is to preserve the spirit of the child into old age, which means never losing your enthusiasm.” – Aldous Huxley
6. “The greatest legacy one can pass on to one’s children and grandchildren is not money or other material things accumulated in one’s life, but rather a legacy of character and faith.” – Billy Graham
7. “Because children grow up, we think a child’s purpose is to grow up. But a child’s purpose is to be a child.” – Tom Stoppard
8. “There is a garden in every childhood, an enchanted place where colors are brighter, the air softer, and the morning more fragrant than ever again.” – Elizabeth Lawrence
9. “A child can teach an adult three things… To be happy for no reason. To always be busy with something. And to know how to demand with all his might that which he desires.” – Paulo Coelho
10. “It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.” – Frederick Douglass
11. “A child is a beam of sunlight from the Infinite and Eternal, with possibilities of virtue and vice, but as yet unstained.” – Lyman Abbott
12. “We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today.” – Stacia Tauscher
13. “Seven things every child needs to hear: I love you, I’m proud of you, I’m sorry, I forgive you, I’m listening. This is your responsibility. You have what it takes to succeed.” – Sherrie Campbell
14. “The fundamental condition of childhood is powerlessness.” – Jane Smiley
15. “The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence.” – Denis Waitley
16. “You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance.” — Franklin P. Jones
17. “Children are great imitators. So give them something great to imitate.” — Unknown
18. “History will judge us by the difference we make in the everyday lives of children.” – Nelson Mandela
19. “The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence.” – Denis Waitley
20. “Children are the hands by which we take hold of heaven.” – Henry Ward Beecher
21. “If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales.” – Albert Einstein
22. “Always smile back at little children. To ignore them is to destroy their belief that the world is good.” – Pam Brown
23. “While we try to teach our children all about life, Our children teach us what life is all about.” – Angela Schwindt
24. “Every time a child is saved from the dark side of life, every time one of us makes the effort to make a difference in a child’s life, we add light and healing to our own lives.” – Oprah Winfrey
25. “While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.” — Angela Schwindt
26. “Children must be taught how to think, not what to think.” – Margaret Mead
27. “Children have never been very good at listening to their elders, but they have never failed to imitate them.” — James A. Baldwin
28. “There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children. One of these is roots; the other, wings.” — Hodding Carter
29. “Teach your children they’re unique. That way, they won’t feel pressured to be like everybody else.” – Cindy Cashman
30. “To every child – I dream of a world where you can laugh, dance, sing, learn, live in peace and be happy.” – Malala Yousafzai
31. “Children are like wet cement whatever falls on them makes an impression.” – Haim Ginott
32. “Children are not things to be molded, but are people to be unfolded.” – Jess Lair
33. “The greatest legacy one can pass on to one’s children and grandchildren is not money or other material things accumulated in one’s life, but rather a legacy of character and faith.” – Billy Graham
34. “I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.” – Martin Luther King
35. “It’s not our job to toughen our children up to face a cruel and heartless world. It’s our job to raise children who will make the world a little less cruel and heartless.” – L.R Knost
36. “We cannot fashion our children after our desires. We must have them and love them as God has given them to us.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
37. “Every child born into the world is a new thought of God, an ever-fresh and radiant possibility.”– Kate Douglas Wiggin
38. “To me, there is no picture so beautiful as smiling, bright-eyed, happy children; no music so sweet as their clear and ringing laughter.” — P. T. Barnum
39. “It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.” — Frederick Douglass
40. “The soul is healed by being with children.” — Fyodor Dostoyevsky
41. “There can be no keener the revelation of a society’s soul than how it treats its children.” — Nelson Mandela
42. “A child can ask a thousand questions that the wisest man cannot answer.” –Jacob Abbott
43. “The first happiness of a child is to know that he is loved.” – Don Bosco
44. “There are no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child. There are seven million.” – Walt Streightiff
45. “We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yr=et we forget that he is someone today.” – Stacia Tauscher
46. “In the happiest of our childhood memories, our parents were happy, too.” – Robert Brault
47. “The best way to make children good is to make them happy.” – Oscar Wilde
48. “You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have for instance.” – Franklin P. Jones
49. “There can be no keener revelation of a society’s soul than the way in which it treats its children.” – Nelson Mandela
50. “The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence.” — Denis Waitley
51. “Treat your kids like a darling for the first five years. For the next five years, scold them. By the time they turn sixteen, treat them like a friend. Your grown-up children are your best friends.” — Chanakya
Happy Children’s Day Wishes
52. Children are the flowers from heaven. Let’s make this world a safe and enjoyable place for our kids. Happy children’s day!
53. Happy Children’s Day to all my dear students. I feel blessed to serve the future of the nation.
54. Happy Children Day! May you grow up to be a better human being than us. Best wishes to you on this day!
55. Let your child feel unique on this day because they are a blessing to all. Happy International Children’s Day!
56. Childhood is an enchanting vista, endless fun, an age of creativity, an artistic journey, an ode to love. Happy Children’s Day!
57. Never stop crying, playing, or laughing; it’s just a part of your childhood that you’ll never forget. Happy Children’s Day!
58. As parents, we wish nothing but the best for you, my child. May you always be happy and healthy. Happy Children’s Day!
59. To my lovely students, I wish you all the very best in the long run of your life. May you grow up as a fantastic human. Happy children’s day to my dear students.
60. If money could buy happiness, everyone would go back to their childhood with all the money they have. Childhood is awesome like every child is. Happy children’s day!
61. Children are a gift from God. Let’s give them a better future. Wishing you a lovely Children’s day.
62. Children always teach us that every smallest thing can make us happy. Happy Children’s Day to all the children out there!
63. Let’s promise ourselves to make this world a better place for the children. Best wishes to every child!
64. Children’s are the future so nurture them right. In the end, they are the one who’s going to bring change to the world and make it a better place. Happy Children’s Day!
65. Never let the kid in yourself die and make sure to take care of it whenever needed. Your kinder heart would make everything better. Many happy wishes for the children’s day.
66. Teach the children how to think rather than what to think. The way you are going to implant the seeds, it’s going to bloom in that way. So, be kind towards the kids. Happy Children’s Day.
67. Thank you for making our lives extraordinary. Happy Children’s Day, baby. We love you so much.
68. The most precious thing in this world is a smile on the face of a child. Happy children’s day to every kid in the world. You’re so special to us!
69. May the innocence in their smiles and the purity of their hearts stay forever unfaded. Wishing a joyful children’s day to every kid in the world!
70. Children carry the hopes for our brighter tomorrow and the dreams of our happy future. Wishing a very enjoyable day for children all over the world.
71. Every child is a different kind of flower, and they are beautiful in their way. Happy Children’s Day!
72. On this Children’s Day, promise that you will guide your children towards becoming better humans. Happy Children’s Day!
73. Children are called the flowers from heaven and dearest to God. So, let’s take an oath to make this earth a happy and better place for the kids. Happy Children’s Day.
74. On this special day, best wishes to all children around the world. Happy International Children’s Day.
75. Every child should grow with love and care. Let’s make the lives of the little one’s happy and healthy.
76. A very happy children’s day to all the kids in the world. Spend this day with unlimited fun!
77. Children’s are the little angel of God. Wishing them the best on this international children’s day.
78. Every child is special and unique. Let’s make their childhood memorable by ensuring them a better life. Happy Children’s Day!
79. Here’s wishing all the shining stars around the world a very Happy International Children’s Day
80. May the innocence in children’s hearts make this world a better place. Happy Children’s Day.
81. May the innocence that they hold stay forever in their pure heart and bring the best out for each and every one of them. Happy Children’s Day to everyone celebrating.
82. A warm wish for all the children worldwide on this special day. Happy Children’s Day!
Children’s Day Wishes from Parents
83. We feel proud all the time for having you as our child. You can make all our pains go away with just a little smile of yours. Happy children’s day!
84. On this Children’s Day and all year-round, I wish you nothing but great happiness. May you have a bright future with every ounce of happiness in the world. Enjoy your special day, my baby!
85. Thank you for adding so much to our lives. Baby, have a wonderful Children’s Day.
86. We promise to make this planet a beautiful place for you as parents. My child, have a wonderful Children’s Day!
87. We may be your parents, but we learn a lot from you every day. Happy Children’s Day, sweetheart!
88. All our sacrifices and hard works are for making this world a beautiful place for you. You are everything to us. Happy children’s day my dear!
89. Nothing will make us happier than watching you grow up to be even a better human being than we are. All the good wishes to you on this day!
90. You are the greatest treasure of my life. Without you, my world would be devoid of sunshine, laughter, and love. Hope you have a truly magical and joyous children’s day! Love you so much.
91. On this very special day, we look forward to spending some really mesmerizing moments with you because you’re so special to us. Happy children’s day!
92. Having you as our child is nothing but a pure blessing from the Lord. Hope we get to nourish you and make you a better person. We love you so much. Happy Children’s Day, dear.
93. To me you are the most precious blessing that I could have ever asked for. Thank you for making my life worth living. Happy Children’s Day, my dear. I love you so much.
94. You’re a blessing from God who can make all our pains go away with a little smile. Happy Children’s Day.
95. Our greatest pleasure lies in bringing smiles to your face and creating some moments for you to remember in the future. Happy children’s day!
96. Every little smile on your face brings the boundless joy of parenthood to our hearts. All the charm and joy of this day are for you. Happy children’s day!
97. With just a little smile, you will lighten all of our aches and pains. Happy Children’s Day, my boy.
98. When we look at you, we feel so happy and blessed. May happiness always surround you. Happy Children’s Day!
99. Happy Children’s Day. May you start every day with a smile on your face and happiness in your heart.
Children’s Day Messages from Teachers
100. No child deserves to stay uneducated and unprivileged. Treat them as an angel from heaven. Happy Universal Children’s Day!
101. May your childhood be full of joy, and may you grow up as a strong and meritorious person.
102. You’re like a shining star in the sky full of possibilities. Wishing you all the very best on Children’s day!
103. You are our great treasure and future. Happy children’s day, my dear students.
104. A child can always teach an adult three things: to be happy for no reason, to be always busy with something, and know-how to demand with all his might what you want.
105. Children should be taught how to become a good human being and it’s our utmost duty to ensure it. Happy Children’s day dear kids! Hope you become kinder and wiser over time.
106. It is our main purpose to make the world a better place for children so that they can make positive choices.
107. Children are born Zen masters; every moment is a new adventure for them. Happy Children’s day.
108. We may be your teachers but we also have a lot more things to learn from you, especially how to laugh with all your hearts. Happy children’s day!
109. If we want to see our future filled with happiness and harmony, we must teach our kids to be a good human being more than anything else. happy children’s day!
110. You are our greatest treasure, and I’m proud and happy to serve myself to you, my students. Wishing my students a happy children’s day. May you tackle all the obstacles in your life.
111. Let us all rejoice in our children’s innocence and purity on this very special day. Make them feel special in every way we can. Happy children’s day!
112. Your children need more time from you than the gifts you buy for them. Let them know how special they are to you. Happy children’s day!
113. Children are God’s most wonderful creation; they bring joy to all in every season. Happy International Children’s Day!
114. Every child is a miracle with each having their own ways make this world a beautiful place for us. Happy children’s day to every child in the world!
115. May you grow to be something we were never able to be. Go beyond all of our standards. Happy Children’s Day!
116. I can never be a good teacher without you, my dear students. Happy Children’s day!
117. It’s our utmost responsibility to make this world a safe place for the children so that they make it a better one. Happy Children’s Day, amigos. Love you, always.
118. Children should be taught how to be a good human beings rather than be rich. A very warm wish for every kid on this very special day!
119. Every child is a blessing. Each one contributes in their own unique way to make the world a beautiful place. I hope all my students have a happy children’s day.
120. Children’s are the world’s most valuable resources. They are great imitators so give them great things to imitate! Children need models rather than critics. Happy Children’s Day.
121. Even though we may be your teachers, we have lots of things to learn from you. Thank you for teaching us daily how to live life at its true meaning. Happy Children’s Day, kids.
122. Happy Children’s Day! I’m honored to have you as my students. Wishing you a bright future.
123. On this Children’s Day, pledge to your children that you will help them develop into better people.
Funny Children’s Day Messages
124. “Children’s gives us access to become children again around them. So, treasure them and give them some taste of adulthood and make them cry. Happy Children’s Day.”
125. “Children allow us to return to our childhood. So treasure them and make them weep by giving them a taste of adulthood.”
126. “Children’s carry the hopes for our brighter future, so don’t spoil them with chocolates only. Please give them proper education and help them build the world. Happy Children’s Day.”
127. “Children are the carriers of our dreams for a better future, so don’t just offer them chocolates. Please provide them with good education.”
128. “Every book is a children’s book – if only he can read. And remember, a child can always ask questions that even a wise man cannot answer. Beware! Happy Children’s Day to everyone.” celebrating.
129. “Children’s are the beautiful flowers from heaven that soon will spread their beautiful fragrance in this world. Love them to the fullest! Happy Children’s Day.”
130. “There should also be a parent’s day because they babysit all year around. They deserve a national holiday.”
131. “On this Children’s Day, seize your moment and celebrate as a child. Enjoy the pleasures of childhood, enjoy freedom, and enjoy the thrills. Have a joyous children’s day.”
132. “All the best childhood memories are filled with joyous moments and little mischievous moments. Forget about your aging and enjoy being a kid again. Happy Children’s Day.”
133. “Children get so dirty so often is because they are much closer to the ground compared to adults. Happy Children’s Day.”
134. “China is one country in the world which has banned Children’s Day because then they end up giving too many gifts to too many people.”
135. “Only teachers are the ones in the world for whom each day is Children’s Day and therefore, on this day they deserve a holiday. Happy Children’s Day.”
136. “May the child in you continue to live forever and ever. Warm wishes on Children’s Day to you.”
Children’s Day Wishes for WhatsApp
137. My best childhood memory was falling asleep on the couch and waking up in bed thinking… Wow! I can teleport! Wish you a Happy Children’s Day!
138. When we are old and failing, childhood memories can be summoned most clearly. Wish you all a Happy Children’s Day!
139. We are the future, The hope for a brighter tomorrow. We, the children of the world, are symbols of promise and potential; Happy Children’s Day!
140. A smile on a child’s face is the most valuable thing in the world. Every child in the world wishes you a Happy Children’s Day.
141. Remember when we were little, we always wanted to grow up? Now we realize it was better being a kid! Wishing all my dear friends a Happy Children’s Day!
142. Today reminds all the children how amazing and extraordinary they are. Happy Children’s Day!
143. When I was little, I used to close the fridge door really slowly just to see when the lights went out Feeling nostalgic! Wish you all a Happy Children’s Day!
144. May your child’s heart remain pure forever. Happy National Children’s Day!
145. Every child is a different kind of flower, and all together, make this world a beautiful garden. Happy Children’s Day!
Children’s Day Messages for Facebook
146. Dear children! A smile of yours can show heaven on earth. A twinkle of your eyes can still us for ages. Happy children’s day. God Bless.
147. Wishing all the amazing children a happy children’s day! May your smile on your face never fade away.
148. They may not always smell pure and sweet, A dirty diaper or a dampened sheet, but with a loving cuddle and a beautiful smile, The joys of parenthood are all worthwhile. Happy Children’s Day!
149. Time for some splashing fun Cheers and jolly time for everyone because it’s Children’s Day, May the love and laughter always stay on every child’s face! Happy Children’s Day!
150. Childhood means fun unlimited. The bounteous shower of love and care. Realm of imagination. The joy of growing up. Happy Children’s Day!
151. Treat your kid like a darling for the first five years. For the next five years, scold them. By the time they turn sixteen, treat them like a friend. Your grown-up children are your best friends.
152. Childhood is one of those things that you can never get back. So enjoy your childhood to the fullest!
153. Kids, there are no words to describe how special you are to us. Come on, let’s enjoy this day with fun and laughter. Happy Children’s Day
Children’s Day Messages for Instagram
154. Every child is a gift of nature, give them their today, give them time to play, and make way for their future. Happy Children’s Day!
155. If we hadn’t grown up, life would have been so much easier. Happy Children’s Day!
156. May your childhood be filled with happiness, joy, and good memories. Wishing you a happy children’s day!
157. Every child is beautiful and talented in their way, and we love you all. Happy Children’s Day!
158. Being around children heals the heart. Have a wonderful children’s day.
159. Childhood is about innocence and playfulness. It is about joy and freedom. Happy Children’s Day!
160. Many smiles can be attributed to children. Let us preserve them and their youth. Happy Children’s Day!
161. You have no idea how fortunate you are if you are surrounded by children. Happy Children’s Day!
162. May this innocence and purity of a child’s soul last forever. Wishing a delighted children’s day to our future!
163. There are only two lasting gifts we should give our children: roots and wings. Happy Children’s Day
164. A child is full of hope and dreams. Only they can make this world a beautiful place.
165. Every child reminds us that the earth still has some innocent souls. Happy Children’s Day!
166. We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, Yet we forget that he is someone today. Happy Children Day!
167. Children are the best creation of God; they spread joy in every season. Happy Children’s Day.
168. Today’s children are the future nation so let’s teach them how to be good humans. Happy Children’s Day.
Humorous quotes On Children’s Day
169. There are only two things a child will share willingly – communicable diseases and his mother’s age. – Benjamin Spock
170. A characteristic of the normal child is he doesn’t act that way very often. – Anonymous
171. Little girls are cute and small only to adults. To one another they are not cute. They are life-sized. – Margaret Atwood
172. Children find everything in nothing; men find nothing in everything. – Giacomo Leopardi
173. We’ve had bad luck with our kids – they’ve all grown up. – Christopher Morley
174. What is a home without children? Quiet. – Henny Youngman
175. The easiest way to teach children the value of money is to borrow some from them. – Anonymous
176. Children are the anchors that hold a mother to life. – Sophocles
177. Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it. – Harold Hulbert
178. Kids: they dance before they learn there is anything that isn’t music. – William Stafford
179. Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see. – John W. Whitehead
180. Even when freshly washed and relieved of all obvious confections, children tend to be sticky. – Fran Lebowitz
181. Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it. – Harold Hulbert
182. Kids: they dance before they learn there is anything that isn’t music. – William Stafford
183. A little girl is sugar and spice and everything nice – especially when she’s taking a nap. – Anonymous
184. In America there are two classes of travel – first class, and with children. – Robert Benchley
185. Children are unpredictable. You never know what inconsistency they’re going to catch you in next. – Franklin P. Jones
186. Like fruit, children are sweetest just before they turn bad. – Dena Groquet
187. Children seldom misquote. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn’t have said. – Anonymous
Children’s Day Quotes by Nehru
188. ”The children of today will make the India of tomorrow. The way we bring them up will determine the future of the country.”
189. “As they grow up, unfortunately, their natural freedom is often eclipsed by teaching and behavior of elders. At school, they learn many things, which are no doubt useful, but they gradually forget that essential thing to be human and kind, playful and make life richer for ourselves and others”.
190. “Loyal and efficient work in a great cause, even though it may not be immediately recognized, ultimately bears fruit.”
191. “We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure.”
192. “The hand that is dealt you is determinism; the way you play it is free will.”
193. ”A university stands for humanism, for tolerance, for reason, for the adventure of ideas and for the search for truth.”
194. “The only way to reform them (children) is to win them over with love. So long as a child is unfriendly, you can’t mend his ways. He can be disciplined, if his attention is drawn to some other activity, like a voluntary body in Delhi (1960s) “Bal Sahyog” used to do. They learn many things there during vocations, without any compulsion of sort and then their minds get diverted to constructive channels.”
195. “It is a fundamental rule of human life, that if the approach is good, the response is good.”
196. “The vast army of children across the world, outwardly different kinds of clothes, and yet so very like another. If you bring them together, they play or quarrel, but even their quarrel is some kind of play. They do not think of differences among-st themselves, difference of class or caste or color or status. They are wiser than their father(s) or mother(s).”
197. “There is perhaps nothing so bad and so dangerous in life as fear. Life is like a game of cards.”
198. “Life is like a game of cards. The hand you are dealt is determinism; the way you play it is free will.”
199. “It seldom goes to the timid who are ever afraid of the consequences.”
200. “What we really are matters more than what other people think of us.”
201. “There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.”
202. “There is perhaps nothing so bad and so dangerous in life as fear.”
203. “The object of education was to produce a desire to serve the community as a whole and to apply the Knowledge gained not only for personal but for public welfare.”
204. “Failure comes only when we forget our ideals and objectives and principles.”
205. “Only through right education can a better order of society be built up.”
God is also happy when children are happy and smiling. God lives in every child. Every child need lots of love. Send Happy Children’s Day quotes Messages and Wishes for them and make them feel that they are special to you and that you love them very much.
Choose your favorite from the above written Happy World Children’s Day quotes Messages and Wishes and send them.
You can use WhatsApp, Facebook, and Instagram or any social media to send this Happy World Children’s Day quotes Messages and Wishes.