Here are some of your favorite The best Happy Sunday Quotes, Messages and Wishes. Sunday is for rest after six busy days of the week. Sunday is for spending time with loved ones, to spend time with family and Sunday to spend time with joy and stress free.
A greeting on Sunday can bring comfort on the weekend. Sending your friends, family, loved ones a happy Sunday quotes messages or wish or saying will help them know that you are thinking of them. The following the best Happy Sunday Quotes, Messages and Wishes will help your friends, family, loved ones to feel happier and more encouraged.
So, read the following the best Happy Sunday Quotes, Messages and Wishes yourself and send them to your friends, family, loved ones.
Without wasting time let’s jump in.
Table of Contents
Happy Sunday Quotes
Happy Sunday Message
Happy Sunday Wishes
Sunday Morning Wishes
Sunday messages for Friends
Happy Sunday messages For Her
Happy Sunday Messages For Him
Funny Sunday Wishes
Happy Sunday Blessings
Happy Sunday Quotes
1. “Time flows strangely on Sundays.” —Haruki Murakami
2. “Poetry is truth in its Sunday clothes.” —Philibert Joseph Roux
3. “The feeling of Sunday is the same everywhere, heavy, melancholy, standing still.” —Jean Rhys
4. “How necessary Sundays have become. I reach for them like sleeping lovers on the other side of my earth or my mattress.” —Darnell Lamont Walker
5. “Don’t count the days. Make the days count.” —Muhammad Ali
6. “Well, there’s nothing better than putting your feet on a Sunday afternoon and grabbing a good book.” —Cris Klein
7. “Weekends don’t count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless.” —Bill Watterson
8. “It was Sunday morning, and old people passed me like sad grey waves on their way to church.” —Barbara Comyns
9. “Sunday was always the best of days for being the self you had intended to be, but were not, for one reason or another. ” —Jesse Ball
10. “Sunday is the golden clasp that binds together the volume of the week.” —Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
11. “Sunday is a time when you sit back and reflect on all the blessings that you have received. Smile at all the good things that you are enjoying.” —Sera Train
12. “Experience life in all possible ways – good-bad, bitter-sweet, dark-light, summer-winter. Experience all the dualities. Don’t be afraid of experience, because the more experience you have, the more mature you become.”—Osho
13. “Every morning God says: one more time, live life, make a difference. Touch one’s heart, encourage one mind and inspire one soul.”—Karlene
14. “Observe the Lord’s Day as he would have you, and perhaps He will observe your days as you would have Him.” —Richelle E. Goodrich
15. “Faith – it makes things possible, not easy. Be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” —Joshua 1:9
16. “Sunday is your best day. You know you had an amazing week. Time to recover and think how you going to kill the next one.” —Gymaholic
17. “Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. When there is love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong.” — Ellafiizgerald
18. “Do not waste a single Sunday. If you don’t waste Sundays, you will be less likely to waste Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays.” —Matthew Kelly
19. “When sunlight meets rain, rainbows are born in love with the world. Happy wet Sunday.” —Anthony T. Hincks
20. “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” —Orison Swett Marden
21. “None of us knows what might happen even the next minute, yet still we go forward. Because we trust. Because we have faith.” —Paulo Coelho
22. “Without Sunday as my day of rest, my honey-do-list would beckon me.” —Byron Pulsifer
23. “You and your purpose in life are the same thing. Your purpose is to be you.” —George Alexiou
24. “No matter how you rush into the 7 days of each week, at least one day will be you relax and recharge day.” —Kathy Henn
25. “I try to not work too many Sundays. At least on Sunday nights, I try to chill out a little bit. I call it Sunday Funday.” —Miley Cyrus
26. “Always take some of the play, fun, freedom and wonders of the weekend into your week and your work.” —Rasheed Ogunlaru
27. “Be in the habit of getting up bright and early on the weekends. Why waste such precious time in bed?” —Marilyn vos Savant
28. “The very least you can do in your life is figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope. Not admire it from a distance but live right in it, under its roof.” —Barbara Kingsolver
29. “Sometimes we don’t realize the blessings we have until we no longer have them. Appreciate all the blessings in your life, take none for granted.” —Catherine Pulsieer
30. “Today’s accomplishments were yesterday’s impossibilities.” —Robert H. Schuller
31. “A year from now you may wish you had started today. Go get it now.” —Karen Lamb
32. “Ah, Sunday, the day of rest… now that’s something to be thankful for!” —Aaron P. Taylor
33. “Sunday, for me, is all about being home with the family with no plans.” —John Lasseter
34. “Sundays tend to be a day where just I do nothing but visit people. It’s kind of like trick-or-treating.” —Chuck Palahniuk
35. “Sunday, for me, is all about being home with the family with no plans.” —John Lasseter
36. “Sometimes I have loved the peacefulness of an ordinary Sunday. It is like standing in a newly planted garden after a warm rain. You can feel the silent and invisible life.” —Marilynne Robinson
37. “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
38. “People can be great competitors on Sunday and mates on Monday.” —Casey Stoner
39. “Is there any place on Earth that smells better than a laundromat? It’s like a rainy Sunday when you don’t have to get out from under your covers, or like lying back on the grass your father’s just mowed—comfort food for your nose.” —Jodi Picoult
40. “Sundays are a good day to look at the limitless possibilities of the week ahead.” —Bob Saget
41. “The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you. Don’t go back to sleep.” —Rumi
42. “It was the kind of Sunday to make one ache for Monday morning.” —Joan Didion
43. “Although I understand that all days are equal with 24 hours each, most of us agree that Friday is the longest day of the week and Sunday the shortest!” —D.S. Mixell
44. “Sunday is a day of reflection; to think about, meditate on, and evaluate your behaviors, thoughts, attitudes, motivations, and desires.” —Invajy
45. “Success is to wake up each morning and consciously decide that today will be the best day of your life.” —Ken Poirot
46. “Between Monday and Saturday men make an audience. On Sunday, they make a congregation.” —Mokokoma Mokhonoana
47. “On Sunday, I think the most important thing for me is to turn my brain off. The idea of not trying is the key because that’s where you’re relaxed enough to let your brain make new connections.” —Rebecca Stead
48. “If God hadn’t rested on Sunday, He would have had time to finish the world.” —Gabriel Garcia Marquez
49. “O holy Sunday, let your darkness not come along my way. Let her nurture internal and external world, as I start my personal day.” —Santosh Kalwar
50. “You know what Sunday is, it’s a day with a lot of potential for naps.” —Polly Horvath
51. “She swears lazy Sundays were made for her. Doing whatever it is she wants to do, even if it is, nothing at all.” —J. Iron
52. “Sunday is the Lord’s Day. Let us find time to be with him.” —Pope Francis
53. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” —Robert Louis Stevenson
54. “There are many persons who look on Sunday as a sponge to wipe out the sins of the week.” —Henry Ward Beecher
55. “Sunday evenings often feel like the weekend is over before it’s even begun.” —Catherine McCormack
56. “Weekends are a bit like rainbows; they look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them.” —John Shirley
57. “After a week of the contained chaos that is my job, I need some solitary running time. On Sundays, I can unwind and reconnect with the natural world.” —Linda Jones
58. “On Sundays, the world is as bright and empty as a balloon.” —Joseph Roth
59. “Sitting with her on Sunday evening — a wet Sunday evening — the very time of all others when if a friend is at hand the heart must be opened, and everything told…” —Jane Austen
60. “It’s a lazy Sunday morning, where the dreams are floating and sleep is sinking.” —Dr. Sreeremya
61. “How necessary Sundays have become. I reach for them like sleeping lovers on the other side of my earth or my mattress.” —Darnell Lamont Walker
62. “Do not let Sunday be taken from you. If your soul has no Sunday, it becomes an orphan.” —Albert Schweitzer
63. “Every day brings you a chance to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance.” —Oprah Winfrey
64. “I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world.” —E. B. White
65. “When you arise in the morning, think of what a privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” —Marcus Aurelius
66. “Sunday is the core of our civilization, dedicated to thought and reverence.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
67. “Be the morning in everyone’s eyes and make their day turn into a thing of beauty.” —Anthony T. Hincks
68. “You cannot have the beginnings of a productive week without a Sunday spent in the calmness of the day.” —Byron Pulsifer
69. “Millions long for immortality who don’t know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.” —Susan Ertz
70. “Without Sunday, I wouldn’t know when to put on the brakes of a hurtling life.” —Byron Pulsife
Happy Sunday Message
71. Keep yourself motivated and never look back. Take a deep breath and make every step valuable. Wishing you a happy Sunday.
72. May all of your worries and stresses leave you this Sunday, and may you enter the new week with a clear mind and a joyful heart. Happy Sunday!
73. I’m always with you no matter how hard the week seems to you. Have a wonderful week, love. Happy Sunday.
74. Every Sunday is a gift that comes in a colorful wrapping paper called Sunday morning. Prepare yourself to be enchanted by the blessings of the day. Good morning!
75. May God help you to become successful in your life. May He make every work easier for you, smoothen your path, and always keeps you happy. Happy Sunday.
76. May this Sunday God help you fulfill all your dreams that your heart cherished. May God help you in every step of your life. Have a blessed and beautiful Sunday.
77. Be a good example to everyone you meet this new week. Give yourself a break this Sunday after a hectic week and start a fresh new one in the new week. Wishing you a blessed Sunday.
78. Recharge yourself for the week ahead by refreshing your mind on this beautiful Sunday morning. Hello and good morning
79. Sundays are awesome because they give us a chance to refuel our exhausted souls with new hopes and new dreams for a new week! Happy Sunday!
80. Happy Sunday. Make your mind to do everything you want to do this Sunday morning to get closer to your goals.
Happy Sunday Wishes
81. Happy Sunday! Sending you greetings of Sunday with love and blessings.
82. Happy Sunday Morning! May the sun shine brightly on you this Sunday and fill you with blessings!
83. Wake up, be happy, and live another Sunday of your life with passion, pleasure, and delight. May your day be bright and beautiful. Happy Sunday!
84. Good morning and a happy Sunday. May the freshness of the Sunday morning erase your worries and calms your mind. Have a beautiful Sunday!
85. Good morning to the man of my dream. I need nothing to start my day if I have you. Have a blessed Sunday!
86. Let this Sunday starts as a week full of blessings and opportunities. Wishing you a bright and beautiful Sunday this week!
87. May this Sunday brings all the good things in your life. May you have a fantastic week ahead. Happy Sunday to you!
88. May the Sunday be as beautiful as you make my life every day, my love. Happy Sunday!
89. Forget about the hectic week and start a new. Happy Sunday to you!
90. May God hear all your prayers and requests and grant them all! Wishing you a very happy Sunday!
91. Sending you my warmest greetings of Sunday, mate. Have a great day!
92. May you be surrounded with joy and happiness on this Sunday as it brings along a promise of yet another unforgettable week for you!
93. You deserve nothing but the best on this Sunday and every Sunday after it. Wishing you a day of delight and rejoice. Happy Sunday to you!
94. May this Sunday bring endless peace and comfort to your heart. May you always be surrounded by your loved ones. Wishing you a bright Sunday!
95. May this amazing Sunday fill your week with laughter, joy, and happiness. Have a blessed Sunday!
96. May your Sundays be blessed just like the way you blessed our lives. Happy Sunday to you. Wishing you a fantastic week ahead!
97. Forget all the bad memories of a week that’s already gone. Prepare yourself for yet another beautiful week that starts with a delightful Sunday experience. Happy Sunday!
98. May this Sunday be full of blessings for you. Wishing you a blissful weak ahead.
99. Sending my warm wishes to you on this Sunday morning. May you have a great week ahead.
Sunday Morning Wishes
100. Good morning, use the failures of the previous week as lessons, and begin fresh and more determined on Sunday.
101. This Sunday morning awaits you with various possibilities and opportunities.
102. I wish this Sunday morning will bring countless joy to your heart. May your day be overflowed by awesomeness and excellence!
103. Good morning to you. Wake up and embrace the miracles of this beautiful Sunday morning. May you this morning bring you a thousand reasons to smile throughout the day!
104. Happy Sunday morning. Embrace only the positive energy today.
105. May the Sunday morning gives you the energy to start the week pleasantly. Enjoy the best day of the week. Good morning and wishing you an enjoyable Sunday.
106. This Sunday morning is here for you with a promise of a brand-new beginning in life. Embrace it and be grateful for this beautiful life!
107. There is no better time to say thank you to God for all His blessings in life than a bright Sunday morning! Good morning to you with a lot of good wishes!
108. Keep yourself away from all the negative vibes and fill your heart with positivity on this Sunday morning! May you have a peaceful day!
109. Feel the magic of this Sunday morning and know that you’re blessed because you’re alive to see this beautiful morning! Good morning!
110. Wake up and enjoy the soothing nature of the Sunday morning. May this Sunday morning freshness lasts till the last day of the week. Good morning, and wishing you a lovely Sunday.
Sunday messages for Friends
111. Happy Sunday, friend. May you find peace of mind this day.
112. Let go of your worries because it’s Sunday. You deserve nothing less than a remarkably joyous day. Wishing you all the best. Happy Sunday, friend!
113. Happy Sunday to my favorite friend in the world. I hope you are happy today; when you are happy, I feel happy too.
114. I hope you are happy and content with your life. Happy Sunday to you.
115. May you have all the free time to reflect on the mistakes of yesterday on this Sunday. Give your soul the rest it needs and give yourself some time to be re-energized. Happy Sunday my friend!
116. Sundays bring a lot of love and inspiration for you. Accept every opportunity that comes in your way and be grateful. Happy Sunday!
117. You’ll always find something new to learn every Sunday. May your day be filled with plenty of love and laughter. Happy Sunday dear friend!
118. Fill your heart with courage and your mind with positive thoughts. Make sure you’re all set for a new start this Sunday. Happy Sunday!
119. Take a deep breath. Be thankful for the life you’ve got. Seek courage from your loved ones and have a wonderful Sunday!
Happy Sunday messages For Her
120. Hey Sweetie! This beautiful Sunday morning reminds me of you. Your love fills my heart and makes me happy. Wishing my lovely girl a blissful Sunday. Have a nice day, my love.
121. I hope this Sunday brings happiness to your life. A happy Sunday to you, dear.
122. Good morning to my one and only beautiful girlfriend. I hope you have a great week ahead. Happy Sunday!
123. It’s a lovely day and a great opportunity to thank God that He has blessed me with the most lovely girl in the world. I love you, and I hope you have a fantastic Sunday.
124. Let me fill your Sunday with love and happiness, my darling. Happy Sunday.
125. I wish you a happy Sunday that will give you a bunch of beautiful memories. Happy Sunday, my girl.
126. Happy Sunday morning sweetheart! Tell me what you want, and I will grant all of your wishes this Sunday!
127. May this amazing Sunday takes away all the tiredness of the hectic week. Be ready for the new week, and do the best you can do. I love you, baby, and wishing you a blessed Sunday.
128. Happy Sunday, love! I hope Sunday makes you as happy as you make me.
129. Hey my pretty wife, nothing makes me happier than being with you. Good Morning and Happy Sunday!
Sunday Messages For Him
130. This Sunday morning, the first thing that came to mind was you.
131. All my Sundays are dedicated to you, let’s be together all the time.
132. My love for you is growing more and more day by day. I hope your weekend be full of love, happiness, and blessings. Wishing you a happy Sunday, my dear.
133. Take this day as an opportunity to make yourself ready for the next week. Happy Sunday, dear.
134. May this weekend be full of blessings and happiness. Wishing you a lovely Sunday, baby.
135. On this Sunday, the first thing that comes to my mind is you. I cannot stop thinking about you, darling. Enjoy the weekend to the fullest. Have a happy Sunday.
136. If I had to choose between a relaxing Sunday and you, I would always go with you.
137. Enjoy the first day of the week. May God take care of you. I am thankful to God that He has blessed me with you. Happy Sunday, my love.
138. May God keeps you safe and make your day blissful! Happy Sunday dear boyfriend!
139. Dear husband, I want to live every day of my life with you. Wishing you a happy Sunday!
Funny Sunday Wishes
140. The saddest part of every Sunday is that no matter what you do, you will never have another day in the week like a Sunday!
141. Yesterday I came up with a solution to unemployment. Make every day of the week a Sunday! Just kidding. Happy Sunday to you!
142. Have a painfully lazy Sunday. Let go of all your worries because you need to empty your mind for the new ones. Happy Sunday!
143. Whatever you planned throughout the week is never going to happen. So, sit back and relax because there’s only one Sunday in a week. Happy Sunday!
144. A hectic week has finally ended and another one is on the way. At least God is kind enough to give us a Sunday in between. Happy Sunday to you!
145. Sundays are great except that the day that follows every Sunday is a Monday. Wishing you a blissful day today!
Happy Sunday Blessings
146. Accept the wonders that Sunday morning brings you. Good morning and have a blessed Sunday!
147. Allow the blessings of Sunday to enter your heart and fill it with joy and comfort. I hope you have a wonderful Sunday.
148. Happy Sunday morning! May this Sunday morning grant all your wishes to come true. Have a blessed day!
149. Sunday Blessings to You! Wishing you a blessed, happy and successful week ahead!
150. Open all the doors of your heart and let the blessings of a new Sunday come in waves. Happy Sunday to you and your family!
151. Give yourself a day of rest this Sunday; you’ve worked hard all week. May you have a blessed Sunday!
152. Always count your blessings, not your problems. On this vivid Sunday morning, I wish you a new week full of love and happiness!
153. Allow the blessings of Sunday to enter your heart and fill it with joy and comfort. I hope you have a wonderful Sunday.
154. “Be happy with what you have, keep working on what you love, and remember a happy life begins by saying, ‘Thank you Lord for what I have.”
155. “Be in love with every minute of your life – live every day like it’s your last. Happy Sunday!”
156. “Sunday. A day to refuel your soul and be grateful for your blessings. Take a deep breath and relax. Enjoy your family, your friends, and a cup of coffee.”
Sunday is generally associated with rest, joy and fun. This Happy Sunday Quotes, Messages and Wishes will add a new meaning to your relationships with your friends, family, loved ones.
Choose your favorite from the above written Happy Sunday Quotes, Messages and Wishes and send them to your friends, family, loved ones.
You can use WhatsApp, Facebook, and Instagram or any social media to send this Happy Sunday Quotes, Messages and Wishes.