Here we bring you some of your favorite Happy Saturday Quotes, Messages and Wishes. If you are looking for Saturday Quotes, Messages and Wishes then you have come to the right place. After a busy week of work, Saturday is the day to relax and enjoy. Saturday is a day off to spend time with friends, family and loved ones and a day to fill yourself with positive energy after saying goodbye to busy days.
Along with relaxing and enjoying Saturday, you can send Saturday Quotes, Messages and Wishes to your friends, family and loved ones to share your positive energy and happy thoughts and increase the Saturday madness. The following Saturday Quotes, Messages and Wishes will help you enter the new week with enthusiasm and positive energy.
Table of Contents
Happy Saturday Quotes
Happy Saturday Wishes
Saturday Morning Quotes and Wishes
Saturday Motivation Quotes
Funny Saturday Quotes and Messages
Happy Saturday Quotes
1. “Saturday is the mightiest day of the week. It’s unshakably, overwhelmingly superior. Not only is it a day off of school, the following day is also a day off, like some kind of Super Saiyan bargain sale.” —Wataru Watari
2. “Good morning is not just a word, it’s an action and a belief to live the entire day well. Morning is the time when you set the tone for the rest of the day. Set it right!” —Fain Blake
3. “We need the spirit of Sunday carried over to Monday and continued until Saturday.” —Edward McKendree Bounds
4. “Be the morning in everyone’s eyes and make their day turn into a thing of beauty.” ―Anthony T. Hincks
5. “Saturday and Sunday were sworn enemies until one day when they both decided to sit down and talk. Have a Happy Weekend.” —Anthony T. Hincks
6. “Success is to wake up each morning and consciously decide that today will be the best day of your life.” —Ken Poirot
7. “I wish that every day was Saturday and every month was October.” – Charmaine J. Forde
8. “There was nothing like a Saturday – unless it was the Saturday leading up to the last week of school and into summer vacation.” – Nora Roberts
9. “Give the world the best you have, and the best will come back to you.” —Madeline Bridges
10. “Don’t count the days. Make the days count.” —Muhammad Ali
11. “Imagine living a life where every day are your Saturdays and Sundays. Make every day your weekend. Make every day a play-day.” – James A. Murphy
12. “Different cocktails for different Saturday nights.” – Drew Barrymore
13. “Oh, my sweet Saturday, I have been waiting for you for six long days.” – Charmaine J. Forde
14. “On the Sixth Day, God created man, the sort of result you often get when you go in to work on a Saturday.” – Robert Brault
15. “Love me like Saturday night, like three glasses of champagne, like the room is spinning, like you’re drunk on my love.” – C.J. Carlyon
16. “On a lazy Saturday morning when you’re lying in bed, drifting in and out of sleep, there is a space between fantasy and reality become one.” —Lynn Johnston
17. “Saturday is what gives us a weekend of enjoyment.” – Anthony T. Hincks
18. “Saturday night is when you want to do what you want to do and not what you have to do.” —Susan Orlean
19. “They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.” – Andy Warhol
20. “Sunday would be lost without Saturday, and I would be lost without you.” – Anthony T. Hincks
21. “Your body tells you what it needs, and if you sleep past your alarm on a Saturday morning, it’s probably because you need the sleep.” – Sophia Bush
22. “Your Monday is not going to be like Saturday; the emotions are going to be different.” —Jean Grae
23. “We’re human. Enjoy yourself. You work hard every day; you deserve to turn up on the weekends with your friends.” —Logic
24. “I’m mostly pretty quiet on the weekends. I either read or visit friends or go hiking or something like that.” —Troian Bellisario
25. “My favorite way to spend Saturday is in and out of bed, watching sports on TV and eating.” —Alan King
26. “Anybody have plans to stare at their phone somewhere exciting this weekend?” —Nitya Prakash
27. “Always take some of the play, fun, freedom and wonder of the weekend into your week and your work.” —Rasheed Ogunlaru
28. “Hands up if you’re ready to do something you’ll regret this weekend. Go forth! You have my blessing.” —Florence Welch
29. “I want to be known for the work I’ve done, as opposed to where I go on Saturday nights.” —Amanda Bynes
30. “May the clouds in your life be only a background for a lovely sunset.” —Irish Proverb
31. “Saturday is a day for the spa. Relax, indulge, enjoy, and love yourself, too.” —Ana Monnar
32. “I still do love monsters. And when I was a kid, they were really important to me. I couldn’t wait for Saturday night.” —Emil Ferris
33. “Saturday mornings, I’ve learned, are a great opportunity for kids to sneak into your bed, fall back asleep, and kick you in the face.” —Dan Pearce
34. “There is nothing I love more than being in a throw-down on a Saturday night.” —Donald Cerrone
35. “Every day brings you a chance to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance.” —Oprah Winfrey
36. “Life is a wretched gray Saturday, but has to be lived through.” —Anthony Burgess
37. “What can be better than to get out a book on Saturday afternoon and thrust all mundane considerations away till next week.” —C.S. Lewis
38. “To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.” ―Thich Nhat Hanh
39. “Weekends are a bit like rainbows; they look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them.” —John Shirley
40. “My work is like my vacation, so in a way, every day is like Saturday.” —Ludacris
41. “Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. This Saturday, I am wise, so I am changing myself.” —Rumi
42. “Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down.” —Roy T. Bennett
43. “The first recipe for happiness is: avoid too lengthy meditation on the past.” —Andre Maurois
44. “I know the price of success: dedication, hard work, and an unremitting devotion to the things you want to see happen on Saturday.” —Frank Lloyd Wright
45. “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” —Mahatma Gandhi
46. “Live and work but do not forget to play, to have fun in life and really enjoy it this Saturday.” —Eileen Caddy
47. “Plenty of people miss their share of happiness, not because they never found it, but because they didn’t stop to enjoy it.” —William Feather
48. “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” —John R. Wooden
49. “Don’t take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” —Elbert Hubbard
50. “This Saturday, enjoy the journey, enjoy every moment, and quit worrying about winning and losing.” —Matt Biondi
51. “Saturdays are a chance to wake up extra early and enjoy the freedom to do whatever I want.” —Michael Crews
52. “It is the kind of Saturday night that torches your life for a few hours, makes it seem like something is happening.” —Annie Proulx
53. “It’s not who you want to spend Friday night with. It’s who you want to spend all day Saturday with.” —Woody Harrelson
54. “Just believe in yourself. Even if you don’t, pretend that you do and, at some point, you will.” —Venus Williams
55. “This weekend, I found that my family is a part of my life and everything is all a mixture of enjoyment.” —Davy Jones
56. “What gets celebrated gets replicated.” —Bradley Cooper
57. “Have no fear of perfection. You’ll never reach it.” —Salvador Dali
58. “Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.” —Oprah
59. “On Saturday morning, I like to get up early and go out – TV is banned!” —Debra Stephenson
60. “There are days I drop words of comfort on myself like falling leaves and remember that it is enough to be taken care of by myself.” —Brian Andreas
61. “One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one’s work is terribly important.” —Bertrand Russell
62. “Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
63. “It is so important to take time for yourself and find clarity. The most important relationship is the one you have with yourself.” — Diane Von Furstenberg
64. “You know what I want to do? Wake up one weekend and not have to go anywhere and do nothing.” —Derek Jeter
65. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” —George Lorimer
66. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” —Robert Louis Stevenson
67. “Talk to yourself like you would to someone you love.” —Brené Brown
68. “I learned that the hardest party to pull off successfully is Saturday night dinner.” – Ina Garten
69. “Morning not only forgives, it forgets.” —Marty Rubin
70. “It is a common experience that a problem difficult at night is resolved in the morning after the committee of sleep has worked on it.” —John Steinbeck
71. “How much good inside a day? Depends how good you live ’em.” —Shel Silverstein
72. “Better days are coming. They’re called Saturday and Sunday.”– Karen Salmansohn
73. “The pleasure which we most rarely experience gives us greatest delight.” —Epictetus
74. “We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.” —Frederick Keonig
75. “If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.” —Dalai Lama
76. “Middle age is when you’re sitting at home on a Saturday night and the telephone rings and you hope it isn’t for you.” – Ogden Nash
77. “Saturday night is perfect for writers because other people have plans.” – Mike Birbiglia
78. “On a lazy Saturday morning when you’re lying in bed, drifting in and out of sleep, there is a space where fantasy and reality become one. “– Lynn Johnston
79. “Imagine living a life where every day are your Saturdays and Sundays. Make every day your weekend. Make every day a play-day.” – James A. Murphy
80. “Happy Saturday! Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you.” – Frank Lloyd Wright
Happy Saturday Wishes
81. Happy Saturday, dear. Enjoy this weekend, and have a blessed time.
82. May God bless you and helps you deal with all your troubles. Have a safe and great Saturday morning.
83. Sending glory and best wishes for the day on your way. Cheers to this happy Saturday!
84. Enjoy Saturday, and don’t try to remember that Monday comes soon. Have a good day.
85. Weekend means the freedom from daily routine day-to-day dull life. As it is Saturday, be like a bird and spread the wings of your dreams in the sky. Wish you a happy Saturday!
86. As it’s Saturday again, I hope you get to spend more time with yourself, your family, and friends. Have a very nice day ahead of you. Enjoy your weekend.
87. Happy Saturday! Wishing you an excellent day and a great time ahead.
88. Good Morning! Have a Saturday full of happiness and joy.
89. May this Saturday bring your dreams and wishes come true. Have a blessed and happy Saturday.
90. Be relaxed from all the tension because it’s the weekend already. It’s time to chill and have fun. Make it enjoyable and have a great weekend! Happy Saturday.
91. It is again the time of the week where you can be cozy and lay around and have the time of your world. May you have a great Saturday ahead of you.
92. I wish you a good celebration of favorite foods, day out, date, dinner, and lots of fun activities. Wishing you the most fun Saturday.
93. As the weekend has come, let’s chill and have fun! Happy Saturday. Hope you enjoy your Saturday to the fullest and get ready for all the wilding’ party.
94. Hope this day brings you good news and productivity. Happy Saturday, have a wonderful time.
95. Wish you have a blissful weekend. Happy Saturday!
96. Even when life gets hard, just remember that after the tiring week, Saturday comes as a blessing along with Sunday so that you can have the time of your life. Happy Saturday.
97. Good morning. May your Saturday be full of all that you wished for throughout the week.
Saturday Morning Quotes and Wishes
98. “Your body tells you what it needs, and if you sleep past your alarm on a Saturday morning, it’s probably because you need the sleep.” – Sophia Bush
99. “On a lazy Saturday morning when you’re lying in bed, drifting in and out of sleep, there is a space where fantasy and reality become one.” – Lynn Johnston
100. “Be the morning in everyone’s eyes and make their day turn into a thing of beauty.” ― Anthony T. Hincks
101. “I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over, so I refuse to have a bad day.” – Paul Henderson
102. “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
103. “Saturday morning, you knew what was cool by what was on ‘Soul Train’.” – Nick Cannon
104. “First thing every morning before you arise say out loud, ‘I believe,’ three times.” – Ovid
105. “Saying good morning to the sun is my favorite way to start the day.” – Tahnni Dupre
106. “When you arise in the morning, think of what a privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” – Marcus Aurelius
107. “I miss Saturday morning, rolling out of bed, not shaving, getting into my car with my girls, driving to the supermarket, squeezing the fruit, getting my car washed, taking walks.” – Barack Obama
108. “On Saturday morning, I like to get up early and go out – TV is banned!” – Debra Stephenson
109. “Saturday morning was come, and all the summer world was bright and fresh, and brimming with life.” – Mark Twain
110. “Success is to wake up each morning and consciously decide that today will be the best day of your life.” – Ken Poirot
111. “I always wake up early Saturday morning, and I have a little bit more time.” – Ehud Olmert
112. “Good morning is not just a word, its an action and a belief to live the entire day well. Morning is the time when you set the tone for the rest of the day. Set it right!” – Fain Blake
113. “Saturday mornings, I’ve learned, are a great opportunity for kids to sneak into your bed, fall back asleep, and kick you in the face.” – Dan Pearce
114. “I’m not an early bird at all. Ideally, on Saturday morning I’d allow myself a lovely lie-in. 10:45 would be just right.” – Shilpa Shetty
115. “Every morning, I wake up saying, ‘I’m still alive, a miracle.’ And so I keep on pushing.” — Jim Carrey
116. “The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you. Don’t go back to sleep.” – Rumi
117. Let’s pray the first day of the weekend treats you well; happy Saturday morning.
118. Good morning, sunshine! As it is Saturday morning, it is just a reminder that we are going to party all night long! Be prepared. Let’s have the craziest night for the week ever.
119. Good morning, dear! Welcome the first day of the weekend with a huge and massive smile. Wish you a happy Saturday.
120. Sending you Saturday morning blessings, dear. Have a good day.
121. Hope your Saturday morning is filled with positivity. Best wishes for the rest of the day.
122. Good morning, love. I hope you had a good sleep and are ready to have a happy Saturday.
123. Happy Saturday Morning. Breath some fresh air and take a sip of the coffee. Have a nice day.
124. May we get to party hard, tonight. Happy Saturday morning, mate. Love yaa.
125. Good Morning, dear. This Saturday, I wish you all the good things as you have worked so hard all week long. Happy Saturday, dear. Have a wonderful day.
126. Hope this Saturday morning will relax you and make you feel good about yourself. Have a lovely day.
127. Every morning when you get up from your bed, be grateful to the Almighty for the things and the precious life he has given to you. Good Morning and have a happy Saturday!
128. Let my text on this Saturday morning put a smile on your face. I hope you enjoy your day.
129. Let’s welcome the Saturday morning with lemon tea and honey and let’s have a big round of applause and cheers. Let’s have a crazy night with our beloved ones.
130. May all the parties that we are going to go wasted on this weekend bring good memories. Amen. Happy Saturday morning, dear.
Saturday Motivation Quotes
131. “Give the world the best you have, and the best will come back to you.” – Madeline Bridges
132. “Success consists of getting up just one more time than you fall.” – Oliver Goldsmit
133. ”Have a great Saturday! Experience life in all possible ways: good-bad, bitter-sweet, dark-light, summer-winter. Experience all the dualities. Don’t be afraid of experience, because the more experience you have, the more mature you become.” – Osho
134. “Saturday is the mightiest day of the week. It’s unshakably, overwhelmingly superior. Not only is it a day off of school, the following day is also a day off, like some kind of Super Saiyan bargain sale.” – Wataru Watari
135. “I would rather die of passion than of boredom.” – Emile Zola
136. “Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” – Conrad Hilton
137. “Don’t count the days. Make the days count.” – Muhammad Ali
138. “It’s not that we spend five days looking forward to just two. It’s that most people do what they enjoy most on those two days. Imagine living a life where everyday are your Saturdays and Sundays. Make everyday your weekend. Make everyday a play-day…” – James A. Murphy
139. “If you had to work 14 hour days, Mondays to Fridays, then you have to keep Saturdays and Sundays sacred.” – Nicole Ari Parker
140. “Every morning starts a new page in your story. Make it a great one today.” – Doe Zantamata
141. “Every moment is a fresh beginning.” – T. S. Eliot
142. “They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.” – Andy Warhol
143. “Today’s accomplishments were yesterday’s impossibilities.” – Robert H. Schuller
144. “I’ve taken Saturdays to be the day I pull back completely. I do things that are more creative, and I’ve actually found that helps me when I get back into work to be more thoughtful.” – Padmasree Warrior
145. “Without Saturday, Sunday would just be another day of the week.” – Anthony T. Hincks
146. “Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today.” – Benjamin Franklin
147. “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.” – Wayne Dyer
148. “A year from now you may wish you had started today. Go get it now.” Karen Lamb
149. “It’s not that we spend five days looking forward to just two. It’s that most people do what they enjoy most in those two days. Imagine living a life where every day is your Saturdays and Sundays. Make every day for your weekend. Make every day a play-day…” – James A. Murphy
150. “Change is inevitable, but transformation is by conscious choice.” – Heather Ash Amara
151. “We need the spirit of Sunday carried over to Monday and continued until Saturday.” – Edward McKendree Bounds
152. “Make living your life with absolute integrity and kindness your first priority.” – Richard Carlson
Funny Saturday Quotes and Messages
153. “It’s a fine line between Saturday night and Sunday morning.” – Jimmy Buffett
154. “I really need a day between Saturday and Sunday.” – Anna Scott
155. “I still do love monsters. And when I was a kid, they were really important to me. I couldn’t wait for Saturday night.” – Emil Ferris
156. “It’s hard to nap on Saturday or the weekends.” – Scott Eastwood
157. “The dog doesn’t know the difference between Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, so I have to walk the dog early those days too.” – Donna Shalala
158. “Middle age is when you’re sitting at home on a Saturday night and the telephone rings and you hope it isn’t for you.” – Ogden Nash
159. “Saturday night is perfect for writers because other people have plans.” – Mike Birbiglia
160. “Someday is not a day of the week.” — Denise Brennan-Nelson
161. “On the sixth day, god created man, the sort of result you often get when you go in to work on a Saturday.” – Robert Brault
162. “The Christians gave Him Sunday, the Jews gave Him Saturday, and the Muslims gave Him Friday. God has a three-day weekend.” – George Carlin
163. People normally just say that endings are sad. But not really, I know of a very happy end. It is called Weekend. Hope you have a great weekend, dear fella.
164. Today is Saturday. Share it with all your friends, and within 7 days, you will get another Saturday. Ignore this and you will get Monday in the next 2 days. Don’t test this, send it already.
165. May peace, love, and harmony surround you and a lovely weekend just like a party, booze, and the company of your favorite people. Enjoy the day with your near and dear. Happy Saturday!
166. Have a relaxed Saturday because the weekend is also when you get to enjoy yourself, lol.
167. You won’t believe what has happened with me! Since the last weekend, this is the 1st time I am so excited about another weekend. Happy Saturday!
168. The weekend is here. Not just for you, but for your shoes, suits, and laptop as well. So give yourself and your things some rest. I hope you have a great weekend. Happy Saturday.
169. Hope you’ll have a great weekend and forget about all your worries. You can resume your tension from Monday again.
170. You can never get back your wasted time. So don’t be too lazy to enjoy yourself, celebrate and make lots of fun memories. Wishing you a happy and energetic weekend.
171. Do not waste your weekend idly. Move around, have fun. Have a good weekend, lazy-ass.
172. Let us party hard and forget that Monday is on its way to destroy our life again. Let’s rock our weekend.
Saturday Blessing Quotes
173. “Wishing you a wonderful Saturday! Stay loved and blessed.”
174. “It’s a beautiful Saturday morning and a great opportunity to thank the Lord for reminding us how blessed we are.”
175. “Today is Saturday and a week full of blessings is ahead.”
176. “Saturday. A day to refuel your soul and be grateful for your blessings. Take a deep breath and relax. Enjoy your family, your friends, and a cup of coffee.”
177. “It’s a beautiful Saturday morning and a great opportunity to thank the Lord for reminding us how blessed we are.”
178. “Have a blessed Saturday, remember that it is the first day without mistakes.”
179. “Saturday is the Lord’s Day. Let us find time to be with him.” – Pope Francis
180. “May God bless you this Saturday and all the days after!”
181. “It’s a new day. I’m alive. I’m blessed. God is good. God is great. Have a blessed Saturday!”
182. “Every Saturday is a chance to start a new life filled with blessings.”
183. “Saturday is the perfect day to refuel your soul and to be grateful for each and every one of your blessings.”
184. “Saturdays are for adventures; Sundays are for cuddling.”
185. Say goodbye to the week and welcome the weekend.
186. “Start your Saturday with a positive attitude. Believe – today is going to be a good day!”
187. “It’s Saturday, perfect time to reboot your mind and have a fresh start.”
188. “It’s Saturday. The toughest decision you need to make, bottle or draft.”
189. “There are so many days in a week but my favorite is Saturday because it is totally fabulous.”
190. “It’s Saturday, so think positive and positive things will start happening.”
191. “Saturday afternoons = When relaxation meets opportunity.”
192. “Rise up, start fresh see the bright opportunity in each day. Have an amazing Saturday morning”
193. “Saturdays, big shirts, messy hair, music, & coffee.”
194. “On this beautiful Saturday choose peace, choose love, and choose acceptance.”
195. “It’s Saturday. I plan on doing nothing and plenty of it.”
Hope you are enjoying these Happy Saturday Quotes, Messages and Wishes. And hope these Saturday Quotes, Messages and Wish will help you to forget about boredom and revive.
You choose the Quotes or Messages or Wishes of your choice from the above written Saturday Quotes, Messages and Wishes to your friends, family and loved ones to help them start their new week with enthusiasm and positive energy and send it to them. You can use WhatsApp, Facebook, and Instagram or any social media to send this Happy Saturday Quotes, Messages and Wishes