Here we bring you some of your favorite Happy Friday Quotes, Messages, Wishes and Greetings. For many people, Friday is their favorite day of the week because it marks the start of the weekend. Friday offers a temporary escape from the daily grind in everyone’s life.
On Friday you send a sweet and funny Friday message to your friends, family members and loved ones. You can double their Friday fun by sending them special Friday Quotes, Messages, Wishes, or Greetings to your friends, family members and loved ones by conveying your sincere wishes. So without wasting time let’s jump in.
Table of Contents
Happy Friday Quotes
Happy Friday Messages
Friday Morning Quotes and Greetings
Funny Friday Quotes
Happy Friday Wishes
Friday Prayers and Blessings
Friday Messages for Family
Friday Message for My Love
Happy Friday Messages for Friends
Happy Friday Sayings
Happy Friday Quotes
1. “If my boss knew how unproductive I am on Fridays, he wouldn’t want me here either.” —James Johnson
2. “It’s Friday morning mankind! Good vibe, don’t frown and let the monster see you smile!” —Napz Cherub Pellazo
3. “Employers are at their happiest on Mondays. Employees are at their happiest on Fridays.” —Mokokoma Mokhonoana
4. “Friday sees more smiles than any other day of the workweek!”—Kate Summers
5. “Friday afternoon feels like heaven.” —El Fuego
6. “Every Friday, I like to high five myself for getting through another week on little more than caffeine, willpower, and inappropriate humor.” —Nanea Hoffman
7. “I believe that it is a mandatory law of the universe that on Fridays, you have to do something a little fun.” —Hanna Rhoades
8. “Youth is like a long weekend on Friday night. Middle age is like a long weekend on Monday afternoon.” —Richard Nelson Bolles
9. “Pretend like it’s the weekend. We could pretend it all the time.” —Jack Johnson
10. “Be in the habit of getting up bright and early on the weekends. Why waste such precious time in bed?” —Marilyn vos Savant
11. “Weekends are life’s gift to those who hate their jobs.” —Mokokoma Mokhonoana
12. “Life is but a moment. Love those moments each one of them.” —Cheryl Whitsett
13. “Here’s to all of us who made it through another week of faking adulthood.” —Nanea Hoffman
14. “Make each day of the week like Friday, and your life will take on new enthusiasm.” —Byron Pulsifer
15. “Oh! It’s Friday again. Share the love that was missing during the week in a worthy moment of peace and bliss.” —S. O’ Sade
16. “Hands up if you’re ready to do something you’ll regret this weekend. Go forth! You have my blessing.” —Florence Welch
17. “Making food is a wonderful way to spend a Friday night.” —Chrissy Teigen
18. “Fridays are the hardest in some ways: you’re so close to freedom.” —Lauren Oliver
19. “This Friday, finish your work and be done. Look forward to the weekend and have some fun!” —Kate Summers
20. “Make a Friday a day to celebrate work well done that you can be proud of knowing that you just didn’t put in time to the next pay check.” —Byron Pulsifer
21. “Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.” —Dalai Lama
22. “Find ecstasy in life; the mere sense of living is joy enough.” —Emily Dickinson
23. “The best way to pay for a lovely moment is to enjoy it.” —Richard Bach
24. ”Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is yourer than you.” —Dr. Seuss
25. “Don’t count the days. Make the days count.” —Muhammad Ali
26. “Without Friday, the weekend would be half over already.” —Anthony T. Hincks
27. “Not everything will go the way you want. When this happens, you can pause, take a few deep breaths, and practice listening with your heart.” —Gabi Garcia
28. “You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.” —Robin Williams
29. “Music always sounds better on Friday.” —Lou Brutus
30. “By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day.” —Robert Frost
31. “Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.” —Soren Kierkegaard
32. “It’s finally Friday, I’m free again. I got my motor running for a wild weekend.” —George Jones
33. “A wild and crazy weekend involves sitting on the front porch, smoking a cigar, reading a book.” —Robert M. Gates
34. “The weekends are too short for sleep!” —Bryant A. Loney
35. “It’s always difficult to keep Fridays confined within themselves, they tend to spill over.” ―Parag Tipnis
36. “If you must have motivation, think of your paycheck on Friday.” ―Noel Coward
37. “It’s bad luck to begin work on Fridays.” ―Southern Mothers
38. “Friday is a day to finish your goals for the week. It is a day to celebrate that which you set out to accomplish at the beginning of the week. Well done.” —Byron Pulsifer
39. “When you start to do the things that you truly love, it wouldn’t matter whether it is Monday or Friday; you would be so excited to wake up each morning to work on your passions.” —Edmond Mbiakading
40. “I look forward to Fridays because I know I have spent the week offering encouragement, solace, assistance and good will to everyone I have met through my journey.” —Byron Pulsifer
41. “Don’t wait all week for Friday so you can enjoy life. Find a job you love so you can enjoy every day of the week.” —Catherine Pulsifer
42. “Weekends are a bit like rainbows; they look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them.” —John Shirley
43. “We have to make sure the Good Friday Agreement works.” —Gerry Adams
44. “Every day may not be good but there’s something good in every day.” —Alice Morse Earle
45. “If you want light to come into your life, you need to stand where it is shining.” —Finley
46. “You know what I want to do? Wake up one weekend and not have to go anywhere and do nothing.” —Derek Jeter
47. “Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” —Marthe Troly-Curtin
48. “Success is a bright sun that obscures and makes ridiculously unimportant all the little shadowy flecks of failure.” —Harold Helfer
49. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.” —Helen Keller
50. “Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive.” —Matt Cameron
51. “Everybody’s working for the weekend.” —Loverboy
52. “Every day is a gift. But some days are packaged better.” —Sanhita Baruah
53. “Change your life today. Don’t gamble on the future, act now, without delay.” —Simone de Beauvoir
54. “Weekends welcome warriors for social fun that starts on Friday.” —David Chiles
55. “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.” —Rod Schmidt
56. “The weekend is here and you deserve a medal for getting through this week.” —Anthony T. Hincks
57. “Every day brings you a chance to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance.” —Oprah Winfrey
58. “People wait all week for Friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness.” —Raimonda B.
59. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” —Nelson Mandela
60. “The best career choice is one in which you hate to see Friday come because you love your work.” —Catherine Pulsifer
61. “I challenge you to let every day be a Friday. Give yourself permission to be happy every day.” —Joel Osteen
62. “I am always happy to meet my friend, and my friend is my weekend.” —Debasish Mridha
63. “If you’ve got some news that you don’t want to get noticed, put it out Friday afternoon.” —David Gergen
64. “Man was made at the end of the week’s work when God was tired.” —Mark Twain
65. “That which has been promised comes to those who look forward to Friday. These are the achievements made possible through perseverance and focus.” —Byron Pulsifer
66. “Your mindset has a direct impact on how you perform in life as well as the quality of the results you get.” —Ian Wallace Harper
67. “The only time you fail is when you fall down and stay down.” —Stephen Richards
68. “Let Friday show you where the smiles are in life.” ―Anthony T. Hincks
69. “Change your way of thinking. Use your energy to accomplish more productive things. The choice is yours and it can be made today!” — Garrett Kingston
70. “Positivity always wins. Always.” —Gary Vaynerchuk
71. “Life is like Friday on a soap opera. It gives you the illusion that everything is going to wrap up, and then the same old shit starts up on Monday.” —Stephen King
72. “People wait all week for Friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness.” – Raimonda.B
73. “Friday afternoon feels like Heaven.” – El Fuego
74. “Friday sees more smiles than any other day of the workweek!” – Kate Summers
75. “Happy Friday! Here’s to all of us who made it through another week of faking adulthood.” – Nanea Hoffman
76. “Fridays are the hardest in some ways: you’re so close to freedom.” – Lauren Oliver
77. “Associate with people who are likely to improve you.” —Seneca
78. “Winning doesn’t always mean being first. Winning means you’re doing better than you’ve done before.” —Bonnie Blair
79. “How high you fly is derived from how big you think.” —Robin Sharma
80. “You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.” —Stephen King
Happy Friday Messages
81. “The famous “F” word we thank God for every week: Friday!”
82. “Happy Friday. Any plan of being a productive member of society is officially thrown out the window.”
83. “Be in love with every minute of your life – live every day like it’s your last.”
84. “Happy Friday. A brand-new day. A clean slate. The possibilities are endless.”
85. After all of your hard work this week, you deserve to have a good and happy Friday. Make the most of your Friday.
86. I hope your Friday is filled with positivity and that this positivity lasts the entire week. Wishing you a very happy Friday.
87. Happy Friday, my darling! Friday has arrived; it is my favorite day of the week. It’s the day we can spend together without having to worry about work.
88. Every day in the week is a nightmare except Friday, in which our sweetest dreams come alive. Welcome to yet another Friday of your life!
89. “But it’s Friday” is a valid excuse for almost anything today.
90. “Friday is like a superhero that always arrives just in time to stop me from savagely beating one of my coworkers with a keyboard.”
91. “Friday is like a green light. You speed up until after work and start to slow down once the light turns yellow.”
92. “Work starts on Monday. Life begins on Friday.”
93. “Dear week, I am so over you. I am leaving you for your best friend – weekend.”
94. “‘I’m so sad it’s Friday. I wish it was Monday already,’ said no one in history, ever.”
95. “Hi Friday, I’ve been looking for you since Monday.”
96. “May today be the Fridayest Friday that ever Friday.”
97. Friday has arrived once more. Begin your day by reflecting on what is important to you. Concentrate on your goals. Have a fantastic weekend.
98. Fridays are so fantastic that they can be celebrated every day of the week. Wishing you a day filled with joy and happiness with your loved ones!
99. “On Friday, I prefer my expresso in a martini.”
100. “I haven’t been so excited about Friday since last Friday.”
101. “Friday. The golden child of the weekdays. The superhero of the workweek. The welcome wagon to the weekend.”
102. “You deserve a round of applause because you make it to Friday alive.”
103. “Thursday doesn’t even count as a day; it’s just the thing that’s blocking Friday.”
104. “Any decent man would know better than scheduling meetings for Friday afternoon.”
105. “Rise up and attack the day with enthusiasm.”
106. “It’s time to embrace the crazy beautiful mess that you are because it’s almost the weekend.”
107. “It’s the weekend. Do something that your future self will thank you for.”
108. “How do you know it’s Friday? Look at everyone around you counting down the seconds until the weekend starts.”
109. “Can we take a lunch break on Friday and come back the next Friday?”
110. “Friday is our favorite day of the week because it means the weekend is coming and we slack off, and that always makes us happy!”
111. If it’s the fifth day in a row that you don’t feel like working, it means it’s finally Friday!”
112. “Nothing messes up your Fridays more than realizing it’s only Thursday.”
113. “It’s Friday! I can’t wait to be ashamed of what I do this weekend.”
114. I hope God gives you His blessings to have a recharging Friday that gives you strength to get through the next week as.
115. Just know how much we look forward to Fridays after a long week. So, Let’s make the most of it!
116. “I want to be your Friday night sweet ride. Summertime sunshine barefoot in the moonlight.”
117. “There’s just one legitimate synonym for Friday: Boom Chakalaka.”
118. A well-spent Friday will help you forget the long, cold week you’ve had to endure the previous seven days. So, cheers.
Friday Morning Quotes and greetings
119. “It’s Friday morning mankind! Good vibe, don’t frown and let the monster see you smile!” —Napz Cherub Pellazzo
120. “First thing every morning before you arise say out loud, ‘I believe,’ three times.” – Ovid
121. “Every morning, I wake up saying, ‘I’m still alive, a miracle.’ And so I keep on pushing.” — Jim Carrey
122. Sending my warm greetings this Friday morning. I hope you have a good day.
123. Good morning and happy Friday. Begin this Friday with all the energy you can muster.
124. Hello and good morning to you this Friday. You’ve worked hard all week, so I hope this Friday gives you some rest.
125. “The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you. Don’t go back to sleep.” – Rumi
126. “I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over, so I refuse to have a bad day.” – Paul Henderson
127. “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
128. “Be the morning in everyone’s eyes and make their day turn into a thing of beauty.” ― Anthony T. Hincks
129. Don’t think about tomorrow, and live your present. Let the calming energy of Friday guide you to peace and comfort. Happy Friday.
130. It’s time to step up and be a hero. A hero who rescues all of the wine from the bottle. Have a good morning on a bright day like Friday.
131. Good morning. May this Friday be recharging and relaxing for you.
132. “Success is to wake up each morning and consciously decide that today will be the best day of your life.” – Ken Poirot
133. “Good morning is not just a word, its an action and a belief to live the entire day well. Morning is the time when you set the tone for the rest of the day. Set it right!” – Fain Blake
134. “When you arise in the morning, think of what a privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” – Marcus Aurelius
135. Good morning! Wishing you a Friday filled with love and laughter with your friends and family.
136. Good morning. It’s Friday. The most amazing day of the week. May your Friday be filled with God’s mercies and blessings.
Funny Friday Quotes
137. “Although I understand that all days are equal with 24 hours each, most of us agree that Friday is the longest day of the week and Sunday the shortest.” – D.S. Mixel
138. “I’ve taught fifth-year Christmas leavers last thing on a Friday afternoon. If you can face that you can face anything.” – Johann Lamont
139. “The Christians gave Him Sunday, the Jews gave Him Friday, and the Muslims gave Him Saturday. God has a three-day weekend.” – George Carlin
140. “You know what I want to do? Wake up one weekend and not have to go anywhere and do nothing.” —Derek Jeter
141. “Friday is like a superhero that always arrives just in time to stop me from savagely beating one of my coworkers with a keyboard.” – Rico
142. “If my boss knew how unproductive I am on Fridays, he wouldn’t want me here either.” – James Johnson
143. “Employers are at their happiest on Mondays. Employees are at their happiest on Fridays.” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
144. “On Friday night, I was reading my new book, but my brain got tired, so I decided to watch some television instead.” ― Stephen Chbosky
145. “It’s 4:58 on Friday afternoon. Do you know where your margarita is?” ― Amy Neftzger
146. “Fridays, however have been regarded as unlucky since medieval times.” – Steve Roud
147. “It’s bad luck to begin work on Fridays.” – Southern Mothers
148. “Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music, and dancing. She goes Tuesdays; I go to Fridays.” – Henny Youngman
Happy Friday Wishes
149. Have a wonderful Friday. I hope this Friday finds you with everything good and nice.
150. Good Morning and Happy Friday. May your soul be replenished, and eternal peace overwhelms you today and always.
151. Happy Friday, my love. I hope you relax and enjoy the day to the fullest.
152. Friday nights are awesome. The day we have all been waiting for the entire week has just come once again. Happy Friday my dear!
153. Are you ready yet to have the biggest fun of this week? Another Friday has just come and we really need to make it a big one. Happy Friday!
154. Good morning to you on this wonderful Friday. I hope your day is filled with fun and excitement, love and laughter, food and friends.
155. Fridays are so awesome that every day in the week should be Fridays. Wishing you a day full of cheers and happiness with your family!
156. It feels good to be alive to see one more Friday in life. I know you love the day just as much as I do. Happy Friday! Have a great time!
157. A good Friday can make you forget the long, cold week you had to survive for the last seven days. I hope this Friday will be a good Friday for you!
158. No work, no struggle but a lot of fun, drinks, and parties. This is what Friday offers us every weekend. Are you ready to live it once again? Happy Friday!
159. My dear friends, good morning. I hope you all have a peaceful Friday!
160. Weekends would be less if Friday didn’t exist. Happy Friday, everyone!
161. Thank God its Friday! It is the best day to spend time with the people you love.
162. Forget what tomorrow may bring to you. It’s Friday today, and you don’t need to worry about any other day. Happy Friday to you!
163. I hope this Friday becomes the longest Friday for both of us. We both know how much we hate any other day in the week. Happy Friday!
164. Can you imagine a week that didn’t include Fridays? I’m afraid not. Happy Friday, everyone.
165. Only I know how much you wait for the whole week to have some fun on Fridays. Thank God it’s Friday. Let’s enjoy it to the fullest!
166. Don’t forget to take time on your Friday to say thanks to God for the life you are living. May you have a blessed Friday!
Friday Prayers and Blessings
167. I hope God guides you towards light this Friday. Warm greetings for Friday to you.
168. I hope God graces you with a peaceful Friday this week. Happy Friday to you.
169. Happy Friday! Wishing you a peaceful day filled with love and blessings!
170. “It’s a beautiful Friday morning and a great opportunity to thank the Lord for reminding us how blessed we are.”
171. “Have a blessed Friday, remember that it is the first day without mistakes.”
172. “May God bless you this Friday and all the days after!”
173. “It’s a new day. I’m alive. I’m blessed. God is good. God is great. Have a blessed Friday!”
174. “Every Friday is a chance to start a new life filled with blessings.”
175. May the Lord’s grace and favor be upon you this Friday.
176. Thank you Lord, for this peaceful Friday. I repent for my sins and pray for your mercy and guidance.
177. Happy Friday! May the Almighty shower you and your family with His blessings.
178. Dear God, please free my heart from sadness, my body from illness, and my mind from worries. And, fill my Friday with your blessings.
179. May God’s blessings flow through you today, touching the lives of everyone you encounter along the way. Friday greetings.
180. “Friday is the perfect day to refuel your soul and to be grateful for each and every one of your blessings.”
181. “Wishing you a wonderful Friday! Stay loved and blessed.”
182. You have a wonderful Friday! On this blessed day, seek God’s forgiveness!
183. All I wish is that every Friday prayer brings you peace, joy, and forgiveness into your life and strengthens your faith in the almighty. Have a wonderful Friday!
184. “Today is Friday and a week full of blessings is ahead.”
185. “Friday. A day to refuel your soul and be grateful for your blessings. Take a deep breath and relax. Enjoy your family, your friends, and a cup of coffee.”
Friday Messages for Family
186. Nothing makes me happier than spending a Friday with my lovely family. I’m coming home to be with you for another exciting Friday. Happy Friday!
187. Good times and good foods with good people. That’s how I describe my Fridays. I love you all and I love Fridays. Happy Friday!
188. Friday is a blessing because it lets me spend time with the most amazing people in the world. A very happy Friday to all of you!
189. Fridays offer some perfect time to spend time with the people I love and enjoy a good meal prepared by mom. Happy Friday to all!
190. Special days should be spent with special people in our life. That’s why I love to be with you every Friday of the week. Happy Friday!
191. I don’t want anything extra-ordinary on Fridays. I want to be with you guys and share happiness together. Happy Friday!
Friday Message for My Love
192. My beloved, I hope this Friday gives you a lot of pleasure and love.
193. It’s a beautiful morning, and the sun is shining brightly. I hope your life shines brighter today, and have a wonderful Friday.
194. Today is Friday, a day to be with you. Happy Friday love, thank you for making my life a better place.
195. Friday is my favorite day of the week since it is the weekend and I can see you.
196. Happy Friday, honey; as you walk into this beautiful day, I hope it gives you love and harmony.
197. Fridays are without a doubt the finest day of the week, and I’m going to make this Friday the best it can be for you.
198. It’s time to unwind and put your worries aside. Today is the start of the weekend. Let’s go out and have a good time. Happy Friday, my love.
199. No matter how difficult the week is, you always have a smile on your face on Fridays. So, I wait for Friday every week.
200. Happy Friday, love. I cannot wait to see you today and spend the entire day with you.
201. Fridays are my favorite days. We can gist all night long without worrying about the obligations that await us the next day. Love, I wish you a happy Friday.
Happy Friday Messages For Friends
202. Friends like you make Fridays more special. I am waiting to have another spectacular Friday night with you. Happy Friday!
203. Fridays are awesome when we have good friends to have fun with. This Friday is not going to be any funnier than the last one. Happy Friday my friend.
204. All the good things in the world start with ‘F’, like ‘Friday’ and ‘Friend’. Let’s have another fantastic Friday this week. Happy Friday my friend!
205. I really wish the other days didn’t exist in a week. I could hang out with you all day long without worrying about the next day. Happy Friday!
206. The horrors of the entire week are nothing compared to a Friday evening spent with a good friend. I can’t wait to meet you again. Happy Friday!
207. Happy Friday, friends! Who needs therapy when we have Friday morning with friends?
Happy Friday Sayings
208. “Dear Friday, I am ready for all of the adventures that the weekend promises.”
209. “Start your Friday with a positive attitude. Believe – today is going to be a good day!”
210. “It’s Friday, perfect time to reboot your mind and have a fresh start.”
211. “It’s Friday! Time to go make stories for Monday.”
212. “It’s Friday, so think positive and positive things will start happening.”
213. “Life is good especially on a Friday.”
214. “Rise up, start fresh see the bright opportunity in each day. Have an amazing Friday morning”
215. “On this beautiful Friday choose peace, choose love, and choose acceptance.”
216. “Friday. The golden child of the weekdays. The superhero of the workweek. The welcome wagon to the weekend.”
217. May God bless you with his mercy and forgiveness this Friday.
218. Friday, Friends, and Fries; the only things that keep me going in life. Happy Friday!
219. Happy Friday! May the lord shower you with his blessings this Friday.
220. I wish you all the joy you desire on this day. Good morning. Have a great Friday.
221. I hope this weekend begins with comfort and calmness for you. Happy Friday!
222. Sending my warm wishes for Friday; I hope the weekend brings you lots of joy.
223. “I don’t work on Fridays, I make appearances.”
224. I hope this Friday takes away all your stress and worries. Happy Friday everyone!
225. Friday seems to be the shortest day of the week for me. So the party must start early.
Hope you are enjoying these Happy Friday Quotes, Messages, Wishes and Greetings. Find the right quotes or messages or wishes for your friends, family members and loved ones from the text above Happy Friday Quotes, Messages, Wishes and Greetings and send it to them. You can use WhatsApp, Facebook, and Instagram or any social media to send this Happy Friday Quotes, Messages, Wishes and Greetings.