Welcome to our wonderful collection of Unique Funny Friendship Quotes and Messages. Friendship is a relationship that has no limits and where there are no conditions. This is a relationship where you can open up and have fun. For lasting Friendship requires mutual love, companionship, compassion, support and mutual understanding. If you are looking for some funny quotes and messages to have fun with friends then you have come to the right place.
Here are your favorite some Unique Funny Friendship Quotes and Messages. These Funny Friendship Quotes and Messages will help your friends laugh. So, without wasting time let’s jump in.
Table of Content
Funny Friendship Quotes
Quotes About A Good Friend
Funny True Friendship Quotes
Funny Best Friend Quotes
Funny Messages for Best Friends
Funny Quotes About Friends
Funny Friendship quotes
Funny Friendship Messages
Funny Messages for Friendship Day
Friends Forever Quotes
Funny Friend Sayings
Funny Text messages for Friends
Funny Friendship Quotes
1. “Friends: people who borrow my books and set wet glasses on them.” ― Edwin Arlington Robinson
2. “There are three faithful friends, an old wife, an old dog, and ready money.” ― Benjamin Franklin
3. “Most of us don’t need a psychiatric therapist as much as a friend to be silly with.” ― Robert Brault
4. “The imaginary friends I had as a kid dropped me because their friends thought I didn’t exist.” ― Aaron Machado
5. “Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.” — Woodrow T. Wilson
6. “There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.” — Linda Grayson
7. “Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and to have her nonsense respected.” — Charles Lamb
8. “A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.” — Donna Roberts
9. “It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.” — Marlene Dietrich
10. “It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
11. “True friends fiercely debate issues and still walk away as friends.” ― Frank Sonnenberg
12. “Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art…. It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things which give value to survival.” ― C.S. Lewis
13. “No friendship is an accident.” — O. Henry
14. “Friends are the family you choose.” — Jess C. Scott
15. “If you have two friends in your lifetime, you’re lucky. If you have one good friend, you’re more than lucky.” ― S.E. Hinton
16. “Candor is a compliment; it implies equality. It’s how true friends talk.” ― Peggy Noonan
17. “Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche
18. “There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met.” — Jim Henson
19. “No one is a friend to his friend who does not love in return.” — Plato
20. “There is nothing like puking with somebody to make you into old friends.” ― Sylvia Plath
21. “‘Are we going to be friends forever?’ asked Piglet. ‘Even longer,’ Pooh answered.” ― A.A. Milne
22. “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” ― C.S. Lewis
23. “A friend can tell you things you don’t want to tell yourself.” — Frances Ward Weller
24. “Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty.” — Sicilian Proverb
25. “Friendship is like money, easier made than kept.” ― Samuel Butler
26. “Friends are the siblings God never gave us.” — Mencius
27. “You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job.” ― Laurence J. Peter
28. “Men kick friendship around like a football, but it doesn’t seem to crack. Women treat it like glass and it goes to pieces.” ― Anne Morrow Lindbergh
29. “Part of the journey in life is slipping and falling along the way; in these times true friends are the ones who pick you up and dust you off.” ― Ken Poirot
30. “The holy passion of Friendship is so sweet and steady and loyal and enduring a nature that it will last through a whole lifetime, if not asked to lend money.” ― Mark Twain
31. “If you are ever lucky enough to find a weirdo, never let them go.” — Matthew Gray Gubler
32. “Friends should be like books, few, but hand-selected.” ― C. J. Langenhoven
33. “A snowball in the face is surely the perfect beginning to a lasting friendship.” ― Markus Zusak
34. “I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar.” ― Robert Brault
35. “A good friend is a connection to life — a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world.” ― Lois Wyse
36. “Two things you will never have to chase: True friends & true love.” ― Mandy Hale
37. “Friends are relatives you make for yourself.” ― Eustache Deschamps
38.“Talk between women friends is always therapy…” ― Jayne Anne Phillips
39. “The capacity for friendship is God’s way of apologizing for our families.” ― Jay McInerney
40. “I think if I’ve learned anything about friendship, it’s to hang in, stay connected, fight for them, and let them fight for you. Don’t walk away, don’t be distracted, don’t be too busy or tired, don’t take them for granted. Friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together. Powerful stuff.” ― Jon Katz
41. “You have to have one person in your life that you know would never do anything to steer you wrong. They may disagree with you. They could even break your heart, from time to time. But you have to have one person, at least, who you know will always tell you the truth. You need one person who, when the shit hits the fan, grabs your stuff, throws it in the suitcase, and gets you away from the Italian prince.” ― Taylor Jenkins Reid
Quotes About a Good Friend
42. “There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.” —Jane Austen
43. “Make friends slowly, but when you do, go all in.”
44. “You can reach your goals with your best friend supporting you.”
45. “A good friend is always ready to hold your hand, come heaven or hell.”
46. “We are your friends. It is the law of friendship that you tell us things you don’t want to tell us.” —J. Lynn
47. “Friendship isn’t a big thing—it’s a million little things.” —Paulo Coelho
48. “Friendship is hard to explain but easy to understand if you have it.”
49. “Let your friendship bloom like a lily in a pond.”
50. “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”—Anais Nin
51. “My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.” —Henry Ford
52. “A good friend always knows how to cheer you up.”
53. “Without friends, no one would want to live, even if he had all other goods.” —Aristotle
Funny True Friendship Quotes
54. “One has many more supposed friends when one is up than when one is down, because most people like to be with winners and shun losers. True friends are the opposite.” ― Ray Dalio
55. “True friendship is trading photos from toilets. It’s a willingness to be vulnerable and stupid and irreverent in a way that other people can’t accept and that you can’t accept from other people.” ― Mike Wehner
56. “A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.” ― Bernard Meltzer
57. “True friends don’t judge each other, they judge other people together.” ― Emilie Saint-Genis
58. “The knives of betrayal and drama cut deep and hurt… but they also trim away the nonsense and reveal your true friends.” ― Steve Maraboli
59. “Me! Books and cleverness! There are more important things: friendship and bravery.” ― Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
60. “True friends are those who came into your life, saw the most negative part of you, but are not ready to leave you, no matter how contagious you are to them.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson
61. “A true friend is rare, a true friend is the best, a true friend is needed, like east needs west.” – Matt Haig
62. “True friends chop the onions and cry together.” ― Ljupka Cvetanova
63. “True friends walks in when the rest of the world has walked out.” ― Walter Winchell
64. “The friend that always finds time to spend with you without consulting his or her calendar is a true friend.” ― Ellen J. Barrier
Funny Best Friend Quotes
65. “A messy house is a must – it separates your true friends from other friends. Real friends are there to visit you not your house!” ― Jennifer Wilson
66. “True caring friends are a gift; be careful not to tear the wrapping when you open it.” ― RJ Intindola
67. “My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.” ― Henry Ford
68. “I’m so jealous. That’s it. I’ve got to get some dumb, ugly friends.” ― Gilmore Girls
69. “Ferris: If you’re not over here in 15 minutes, you can find yourself a new best friend.”
70. “Cameron: “Ha, you’ve been saying that since the fifth grade.” ― Ferris Beuller’s Day Off
71. “Only a true best friend can protect you from your immortal enemies.” ― Richelle Mead
72. “A good friend will help you move. But a best friend will help you move a dead body.” ― Jim Hayes
73. “It’s not that diamonds are a girl’s best friend, but it’s your best friends who are your diamonds.” — Gina Barreca
74. “My friends and I are crazy. That’s the only thing that keeps us sane.” ― Matt Schucker
75. “We are keenly aware of the faults of our friends, but if they like us enough it doesn’t matter.” ― Mignon McLaughlin
76. “There is a reason why you are my best friend. Destiny.” ― Almira Bastari
77. “Best friends are life’s truth tellers.” ― T.J. Condon
78. “Never let your best friends get lonely…keep disturbing them.” — Candlelight Publications
79. “A true friend doesn’t have guts; they beat you up and later plead with you to beat them back.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson
80. “It’s a funny thing, friendship. One minute a person is driving you crazy, making you want to shake them, and the next minute you realize what a crappy place the world would be without them in it.” ― Natasha Friend
81. “Friends make you smile — best friends make you giggle ’til you pee your pants.” ― Terri Guillemets
82. “Life is an awful, ugly place to not have a best friend.” ― Sarah Desse
83. “Things are never quite as scary when you’ve got a best friend.” — Bill Watterson
Funny Messages For Best Friends
84. I used to be normal until I met those losers I call my best friends!
85. Thank you for being a playground where I can feel safe and play. I hate you, bestie. Hugs and kisses.
86. The only reason I am your best friend is that I pity you, buddy; without me, you wouldn’t know how to live your life.
87. The only reason you are my best friend is that no one knows which lipsticks go with which outfits better than you.
88. A best friend would either stop you from committing a crime or join you in jail after you had committed one. There is no in-between.
89. My friend, I was visiting the graveyard the other day. And it made me realize that should our friendship ever end; it would be the death of you.
90. Sometimes, I feel scared of dying and going to hell. But then I can’t help but smile because I know for a fact that my best friend will most certainly accompany me.
91. Your validity of being my friend will expire today; please recharge your friendship immediately by delivering 4-5 sweet, cool and funny friendship messages. So hurry!
92. A best friend is someone who drives you insane but makes sure that they don’t send you to the asylum. Thanks, bestie, for always being there for me.
93. We’re not perfect, We laugh too hard, We’re way too loud and we make complete fools of ourselves but doing it together makes us Best friends forever!
94. I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. Angels surround me but I call them my best friends.
95. Best Friend: A person in front of whom you can fart without the fear of being judged.
96. Friends stab you in the back, boyfriends stab you in the heart, but best friends don’t carry knives.
97. Ironically: thanks for being the one who is always beside me when you need something.
98. Best friend, you are undoubtedly the second most awesome person on the planet. The first is me.
99. Laughing is one of the best exercises, it’s like running inside your mind. You can do it almost anywhere and it’s even better with a friend.
100. Fish said to water: you won’t see my tears because I am in the water. Water replied: But, I can feel your tears because you are in my heart. That’s friendship!
101. Thank you for being a friend of mine even though I’m the slowest person to enter a pool.
102. People may believe that because you are my best friend, I would never let you go from my side, but I swear to God, I could trade you for a hamburger any day.
Funny Quotes About Friends
103. “It’s important to our friends to believe that we are unreservedly frank with them and important to the friendship that we are not.” ― Mignon McLaughlin
104. “I have no trouble with my enemies. I can take care of my enemies all right. But my damn friends – they’re the ones that keep me walking the floor nights!” ― Warren G. Harding
105. “A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.” ― William Shakespeare
106. “The best mirror is an old friend.” ― George Herbert
107. “A friend may be waiting behind a stranger’s face.” — Maya Angelou
108. “A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.” ― Jim Morrison
109. “First impression is not the last reflection of a true friend, so if you are head over heels for someone who just bought you a cake, you’d better think twice before devouring your misery.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson
110. “You know that you’re a true friend when somebody says “But what about that wart on the end of his nose?” and your honest response is “What wart?”. You see true friends accept you for what you are, wart and all.” ― Jeffrey Michael
111. “Never leave a friend behind. Friends are all we have to get us through this life–and they are the only things from this world that we could hope to see in the next.” ― Dean Koontz
112. “One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim.” — George Carlin
113. “I’ll stick to finding the funny in the ordinary because my life is pretty ordinary and so are the lives of my friends—and my friends are hilarious.” — Issa Rae
114. “… a true friend has your best interests at heart and the pluck to tell you what you need to hear.” ― E.A. Bucchianeri
115. “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” ― Elbert Hubbard
116. “A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.” — Arnold H. Glasgow
117. “A true friend is someone who is there for you when they would rather be someplace else.” ― Len Wein
118. “Every man should have a fair-sized cemetery in which to bury the faults of his friends.” — Henry Brooks Adams
119.“Anybody can sympathize with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathies with a friend’s success.” ― Oscar Wilde
120. “A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they’re not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they’re not so bad.” ― Arnold H. Glasgow
121. “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” ― Oprah Winfrey
122. “An acquaintance merely enjoys your company, a fair-weather companion flatters when all is well, a true friend has your best interests at heart and the pluck to tell you what you need to hear.” ― E.A. Bucchianeri
123. “A true friend makes your problem their problem.” ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
124. “We know our friends by their defects rather than by their merits.” ― William Somerset Maugham
125. “I don’t like to commit myself about heaven and hell – you see, I have friends in both places.” ― Mark Twain
126. “I’ve always said that in politics, your enemies can’t hurt you, but your friends will kill you.” ― Ann Richards
127. “I don’t need another friend. I already have two. How many more friends does a guy need?” — Freaks and Geeks,
128. “A friend to all is a friend to none.” ― Aristotle
129. “It takes a long time to grow an old friend.” ― John Leonard
130. “When you’re in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, ‘Damn, that was fun’.” — Marx
131. “Love is blind; friendship tries not to notice.” ― Otto von Bismarck
132. “One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.” — Euripides
133. “A good friend will always stab you in the front.” — Oscar Wilde
Funny Friendship quotes
134. “Some people only get called by their nicknames. Usually, it sounds weird to even say their real name.” ― Kishore
135. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” ― Joan Powers
136. “Love is friendship that has caught fire.” — Ann Landers
137. “Friendship consists in forgetting what one gives and remembering what one receives.” ― Alexandre Dumas
138. “If you can survive 11 days in cramped quarters with a friend and come out laughing, your friendship is the real deal.” ― Oprah Winfrey
139. “Whoever says Friendship is easy has obviously never had a true friend!” ― Bronwyn Polson
140. “It takes your enemy and your friend, working together, to hurt you to the heart: the one to slander you and the other to get the news to you.” — Mark Twain
141. “Don’t regret about growing old my friend, we can share memories and each day renew our friendship.” — Catherine Pulsifer
142. “Fan the sinking flame of hilarity with the wing of friendship; and pass the rosy wine.” — Charles Dickens
143. “Friendship is a wildly underrated medication.” — Anna Deavere Smith
144. “Marriage: a friendship recognized by the police.” — Robert Louis Stevenson
145. “Never contract friendship with a man that is not better than thyself.” — Confucius
146. “You can’t stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.” ― A.A. Milne
147. “There are some things you can’t share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.” ― J.K. Rowling
148. “I am always saying ‘Glad to’ve met you’ to somebody I’m not at all glad I met. If you want to stay alive, you have to say that stuff, though.” ― J.D. Salinger
149. “Friends are people who know you really well and like you anyway.” ― Greg Tamblyn
150. “Knowledge cannot replace friendship. I’d rather be an idiot than lose you.” ― Patrick to Spongebob
151. “Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?” ― Abraham Lincoln
152. “To like and dislike the same things, that is what makes a solid friendship.” — Sallust
153. “Friendship is being there when someone’s feeling low and not being afraid to kick them.” — Randy K. Milholland
Funny Friendship Messages
154. Good friends are very important in life, so consider yourself extremely fortunate.
155. I have all the characteristics of a loyal person. You are so lucky but poor me!
156. I would take a bullet for you, not in my head, but maybe in my leg or shoulder.
157. True friends don’t judge each other, they judge other people together.
158. Being your best friend is no longer a choice for me; it has become a necessity! You know too much about me.
159. You’re a traffic signal, my friend. Your antiques always stop me in my tracks.
160. It’s been so many years that I have remained a friend with you. I wish you knew how hard it was for me to put up with your stupidity all these years!
161. It’s hard not to be a friend with someone who already knows all the dark secrets of you. Being friends with you is not a choice for me anymore; it has become an obligation now!
162. A good friend will come to bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, “That was awesome.”
163. Thank you for making me realize that I’m a loser. After all, who would choose to be a friend with someone so weird as you without a loser like me.
164. Thank you for being there through all of the significant others I have mistakenly chosen over you in obvious moments of weakness.
165. I don’t need a psychiatrist to prod into my personal life and make me tell them all my secrets, I have my friends for that.
166. I would have to kill you if you ever betrayed me, bestie because you know too many secrets about me.
167. A good friend will pick you up when you fall, but a best friend will help you up, laugh, and trip you again.
168. A lovely star dropped on earth one night and asked me what I want: a million dollars or a good friend? I choose to have a million dollars. Because I already have you!
169. True friends are like loud farts. They don’t smell as much, always make you laugh and life is impossible to live without them.
170. Real Friend care like a mom, Scold like a dad, Teas like a sister, Irritate like a brother, Love more than a lover.
171. A good friend is like a bra: hard to find one you’re comfortable with, always provides support, holds you tight and is always close to your heart.
172. I have all the qualities of a great friend and more. You should really be feeling lucky everyday for having a friend like me in your life!
173. I don’t ever want a friend better than you because I’m already fed up! You are a great friend but your craziness is beyond endurable!
174. Thank you for laughing at my jokes even when they are not funny. After all, it’s the only thing that makes you important to me.
175. I’m fortunate to have someone in my life who is not only my friend but also my personal babysitter. Thanks for being there.
176. There is no doubt that you are the most fortunate person as you have me in your life. You surely need no more blessings in your life.
177. I am a mess but you are messier, I guess that’s why we are best friends.
178. Once a stupid person made a great decision in life, that is to become a friend with someone equally as stupid as him. Congratulations!
179. If we’re on a plane that was about to crash and there was just one parachute. I promise to give the best speech at your funeral.
Funny Messages for Friendship Day
180. Newton might have discovered gravity, but we have a stronger connection. Happy friendship day, my friend!
181. “Sugar, spice, and everything nice.” ~ It’s an iconic line from Powerpuff girls, but that’s exactly what I feel about you. Happy friendship day, bro!
182. I like you most because you are always there to join in my weirdness. Happy Friendship Day!
183. Our friendship is like Timon and Pumba from Lion King. Nobody can break us apart. Happy friendship day, dear friend.
184. I envy you because you got to meet such a wonderful person like me. Truly, God has blessed you a lot in life. Anyway, happy friendship day!
185. Happy friendship day! You are my friend because no one else will listen to my nonsense as you do.
186. There is an ongoing debate in football circles about whether Pele or Maradona is the best. But what they don’t know is that my friend is definitely the best. Happy friendship day, mate!
187. I was surprised to meet someone as crazy as I am when I first met you. We’re destined to be best friends. Happy friendship day!
188. I love my crazy, goofy, stupid, gorgeous, weird, lame, socially challenged friends. Happy friendship day to all the losers whom I called my best friend.
189. I often feel like the joker from Batman when I’m around you. It’s because you keep me smiling, bud. Happy friendship day!
Friends Forever Quotes
190. “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” —Walter Winchell.
191. A good friend is loyal, honest and courageous.
192. A friend with chocolate is the only thing better than your friend.
193. Friends walk in, even if the rest of the world is on their way out of your life.
194. Friendship becomes forever when the silence between friends is comforting.
195. Friendship is more about understanding than speaking.
196. “Friends…they cherish one another’s hopes. They are kind to one another’s dreams.” —Henry David Thoreau
197. Only a forever friend will ask questions and wait for your answer.
198. Friendship is a bond that transcends geography.
199. A forever friendship is a sacred thread tied between two souls.
200. What is a friendship if not a mix of love, laughter, pranks, and arguments?
201. Let friendship be the fireworks of your life.
202. Friendship is more about listening than about talking.
203. “There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.” —Thomas Aquinas
204. Friends are the true blessings from God.
205. “Some people go to priests. Others to poetry. I to my friends.” —Virginia Woolf
206. Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joys, and dividing our grief. —Marcus Tullius Cicero
207. Best friends know all your secrets, even the ones you don’t tell them.
208. Best friends are the siblings who make your life fun.
209. “A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be.” —Douglas Pagels
Funny Friend Sayings
210. “Friends don’t let friends do stupid things. Alone.”
211. “Friends pick us up when we fall down, and if they can’t pick us up, they lie down and listen for a while.”
212. “Friendship is having those your conversations with your best friend and thinking if anyone heard you, you would be put in a mental hospital.”
213. “Best friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.”
214. “We’ll be best friends forever because you already know too much.”
215. “Friends give you a shoulder to cry on. But best friends are ready with a shovel to hurt the person that made you cry.”
216. “A stranger stabs you in the front. A friend stabs you in the back. A boyfriend stabs you in the heart. Best friends poke each other with straws.”
217. “Good friends offer a shoulder when you need to cry. Best friends are there with a shovel to beat up who made you cry.”
218. “A true friend is like a four-leaf clover; hard to find and lucky to have.”
219. “A true friend is one who overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden.”
220. “True friendship is when you walk into their house and your Wi-Fi connects automatically.”
221. “Best friends don’t necessarily have to talk every day. They don’t even need to talk for weeks. But when they do, it’s like they never stopped talking.”
222. “We’ll be friends ’til we’re old and senile… Then we’ll be new friends!”
223. “I love that our effortless friendship fits perfectly with my laziness.”
224. “A friend will bail you out of jail; a true friend will be sitting beside you.”
225. “True friends are the people in your life who make you laugh louder, smile brighter and live better.”
226. “Friendship is like peeing in your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warm feeling inside.”
227. “Everyone has a friend who laughs funnier than he jokes.”
Funny Text messages for Friends
228. Friends come and go, like the waves of the ocean but the true ones stay, like an octopus on your face!
229. True friends are like Chinese takeout, they are; dependable, enjoyable, and just a phone call away.
230. During school holidays, I often feel like a T-rex. It’s because I can’t reach you at that time.
231. Thanks for helping me out homework. Although you being this kind to me does make me kind of suspicious.
233. “FRIENDSHIP” is a sim, which has no activation charges. Free incoming and outgoing with roaming worldwide and its validity “NEVER END.”
234. My dear friend, you attract me more than gravity. I love you! Happy friendship day wishes to you!
235. I knew it was a friendship at first sight when I saw that we were the same kinds crazy.
236. Friendship is like wine: it gets better as it grows older. Just like us… I get better, you get older.
237. My friend’s friend is my friend. My friend’s girlfriend is my friend. My friend’s boyfriend is just a scum.
238. You drink too much, you cuss too much also you have questionable morals, you’re everything I ever wanted in a friend!
239. Some people go to priests. Others to poetry. I’m to my friends.
240. I thought slavery was abolished. Still feel like being a slave to our friendship forever. Love you, man.
241. Buddy, you’re like the grim reaper. You can see straight into my soul.
242. Getting to know a politician like you has been a scary experience. Thankfully we support the same party.
243. Having a friend is like having a general to defend you. Thanks for making me a part of your army.
244. Finding Friends with Same Mental Disorder is priceless.
Hope you are enjoying these Unique Funny Friendship Quotes and Messages. If you want to make your friend, feel special by saying thank you, the above Funny Friendship Quotes and Messages can help you convey your message. Choose your favorite quotes or message from here and send it to your friend. You can share these Unique Funny Friendship Quotes and Messages for friend on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Twitter or any other social media of your choice.